Chapter 4 - CBX

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
              Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I was crying when I woke up and Jennie came running because she heard me.

She sat next to me as I cried. I want Jongin back in my arms. This might seem like a lot of drama but I don't care. "You okay Oppa? Your crying." I looked at her. "Can you leave me alone for a while?" I asked her to go and she left.

I got up, walked to the mirror and saw how bad I looked. I need to find my baby now or it's going to hurt more.

I got cleaned up for the day and put on a long sleeve purple shirt with light jeans as a black built around my waist and a white baseball cap.

I walked down the stairs and I heard music. Wait is that Baekhyun? No it couldn't be.

I came into the living room and Jennie was dancing to music. I looked at the Tv and I saw Jungdae in a suit. What the fuck?

That's Baekhyun, Jongdae and Minseok in their own music video. Singing, rapping and dancing.

Before I new it Jennie cam up to me when she saw me staring at the Tv. "Hi Oppa. Do you like the music?" I shrugged. "It's the biggest group in South Korea." I smiled at my friends on the screen concerning their dream. "What are they called?" I asked "CBX." I smiled for them again.

They have the same group name that the girls gave them in High School. Cute.

I woke up with Kyungsoo jumping on me. "What!" I yelled at him with tears running down my face. "Oh, Jungin-ssi are you okay?" I nodded. "I just had a good dream." He smiled and got off me.

He stopped before he left the room. "Just so you know, we are going to Junmyeon's place tonight for dinner." I got up and asked why. "It's Baekhyun's birthday." I nodded walking into my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and ran my hand through my hair now brown hair. Put some lotion on my face, it's been really dry lately.

I put on my blue scrubs since their were going to be a lot of surgeries today and my lab coat. I grabbed my bag after I left the room.

Kyungsoo turned me around before I reached for the front door and stuffed a peace of Tamagoyaki into my mouth. Then he pushed me out of the door.

It was already 7:12 and I need to be at work by 8:00 so I didn't wait for a taxi and I ran their instead.

Soon as I got to work I was sent to my first surgery. I got ready and headed in to save another human.

Jennie kept on dancing to a song now called Ka-Ching, but it's in Japanese now.

I looked at the colander on my phone to see what was up for today. It was May 6th. "It's Baekhyun's birthday!" I shouted. Jennie came running in. "You a fan already Sehun?" I shrugged.

Then I thought, maybe the stuff that Jennie knows about CBX can help me find Jongin. So I started to ask questions.

Before she could run off I pulled her into a stool next to mine. "Can I ask you some questions about CBX?" I asked her. She nodded, "ask away Oppa?"

I thought. "How long have they been a group for?" She looked up, "my friends told me that they've been a group for three years now." I nodded.

"Were they friends before they became a group?" I looked at her. She looked puzzled. "Rumors say they are childhood friends." "Oh" I already new that one.

"Any other rumors about friendships with CBX?" She stayed quiet for a while. "Yep! They say that one of their friends own a Bubble Tea Cafe downtown by the huge hospital." I smiled. "I love Bubble Tea."

She laughed at my reaction. "What?" She shook her hands to say never mind.

Looks like I'm going to a Bubble Tea Cafe tomorrow. It's probably Junmyeon who owns the cafe.

+============================+

I walked into the cafeteria because I forgot to grab my lunch from Kyungsoo.

I stood in line when a close friend of mine came up to me. "Hi jongin." She poked me. "Hi Rosé." I spoke as she hugged me.

We went to college together. We were also study buddies. She also knows very well that's I'm gay.

She looked at me confused. "Didn't Kyungsoo make you lunch?" I smiled. "I was going to be late, I was lucky I got a bite of breakfast." She laughed.

Rosé is pretty, she has the color of plum in her hair. Also very kind and sweet to me. I would probably date her if I wasn't gay.

We moved up the line and she played with her hair. "Jongin, I'm thinking of dying my hair back to black." "What do you think?" She was very contagious of her looks so she always asked me first. "Yes of corse." I nodded.

She smiled happy at my confirmation.

=+==========================+=

I set my alarm so I would get to the Bubble Tea Cafe before the big wave came.

I also made sure Jennie was out of the house before I went to bed.

Then I headed to bed at 9:48 and went to bed with the excitement of seeing Jongin again.

I got home to late again to have dinner with Kyungsoo. So headed to my room and got ready for bed. Thank god I have no surgery's tomorrow so I can get to work at 8:30.

I'll stop at the Bubble Tea Shop tomorrow before work.

I went to sleep after I found a comfortable spot.

:::::(;;;;;::::::::::::::);;;;;:$;:::;;:;:;;:::;;&;;;::::::::

Was is to long or to short, just right? I don't know.

What do you think of the story so far?

Any theory's? Any questions? I'm open.