Chapter 19 - capture

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I got from the bed at 5:42 to get ready for work leaving Sehun in the bed to sleep.

I walked into my closet and put on a white dress shirt with white dress pants and my lab coat. Then I hooked my ID card to the coat.

When I walked out of the bathroom and Sehun had on a black shirt with black ripped jeans. He brushed his hair to so his bags hung down. How can this man be all mine?

He looked at me and smiled. "Ready?" I nodded. I walked up to him. "My lunch is open today."

Sehun looked at me. "And?" I grabbed his hand and played with his ring. "Do you want to have lunch with me today?" He smiled. "Of corse."

+============================+

Sehun dropped me off and headed off. I can't wait for lunch.

I scanned my ID card and walked into my office. It was warm with a huge desk and a leather rolling chair. It was very organized because Kyungsoo visited me resonantly.

It isn't big or small, it was it just right with a couch for when I talk to clients families. The only thing I hate about this office is that I have a camera watching me 24/7, but is doesn't collect sound so that's good.

I was working hard when I heard a nock on the door. So I got up and opened it.

I looked at the women in black hair. "Hi Rosé." She bowed. "Hello Jongin." I welcomed her into my office. She sat down on the couch and I sat across from her in the chair.

I looked at her intel she spoke. "I've been having this weird feeling lately." I looked at her confused as her looked down. "What do you mean?"

She looked at me all serious. "Like something is going to happen." I tilted my head. "Like what?" She never looked away from me. "Something bad to someone, like you."

I got scared and my heart started to beat fast, really fast. "Why me?" Rosé got up and shrugged. "I thought you should just know because my gut is always right."

Rosé left my office.

I was scared to death. "What the hell?!" I whispered to myself. Dose this have something to do with the man who has been fallowing me everywhere lately?

=+===========================+

It felt like forever since I last spoke to Rosé. It might have been about something negative, but it did feel nice to speak to her.

I looked at the time. It is 11:50. Sehun should be here soon, I should get ready to go.

I got up and grabbed my keys, wallet and phone then headed for the door.

Before I opened the door it slammed open. It was a man in black. Not the same guy from the other times though he much larger.

I walked into the front door of the hospital and went up to the information desk.

The women gave me a head bow and smiled. "How May I help you sir?" I smiled. "I'm here to pick up Dr. Kim, Kim Jongin." I put my hands in my pocket's.

She moved her mouse. "Let me see if he's in his office, you can go get him if he is." I smiled once more.

I looked at her only to see a a facial expression of fear. She picked up the phone. I looked at the screen.

My heart beater three times as fast. "Have severity run to Dr. Kim's office." I looked at the numbers and ran to the office. My enemy told me he would take my love away. That is exactly what he is doing now.

I ran as fast as I could ready to kill.

When I got their Jongin was up over the man's shoulder nocked out with a purple eye. "Hey shit head!" I shouted.

The man turned around. "Hello '94'" What the hell? Who is the dude? "Shut up and give him over." I demand.

He started to run to the large window at the end of the hall. I ran after him. He jumped out causing the glass to fly in every direction.

It caused a scratch to go across my cheek right under my eye. Didn't care.

I looked down out of the broken window. The man in black was gone with Jongin. "FUCK!" I shouted. How do I always loose against this dude? Probably because I didn't have my pistol or I would have killed the man.

I heard running behind me come closer. I turned around to see the head of security and a few of his men.

I'm pissed off so I'm not going to be nice. I walked up to him giving him a evil glare. "Who are you?" The man in the uniform asked.

We were the same height, which you could tell he was not used too. "That's not your problem." I gave him a stern voice. "What happened?"

I looked at him, glaring at him. "If you were here on time you would know ass whole."

His eyes went wide. Then he smirked. "I like you." I breathed in and out deeply. "I hate you."

I walked passed him heading to head courters to talk to Boss about what to do. "Well we got to find Dr. Kim." I stopped but didn't turn around. "No. I got to find him."

Then I left.

==+========================+==

I drove fast to the head courters where I used to live.

I walked in, Jennie was there so I grabbed her and pulled her into the information room. She polled on me and I turned around. "What is going on?" Just then Boss walked behind her. I bowed, Jennie turned around and did too. "Hello sir."

He smiled. "Agent '94', Agent '96'." We stood straight.

We followed him to the giant wall of screens. "What is the problem?" I gulped. "He is back for me sir." He turned around me dreadful eyes.

I just stood their. "What did he do?" I looked at him. "He took-" I couldn't finish. "He full filled his promise." I nodded. "He took it, now he is going to try to destroy it so he can get to you so he can kill you Agent '94'."

I didn't like the sound of that. "We must find and go after so we can get too that bad man before he touches that thing you love to death." I hate he refers Jongin as 'thing' but that is not important right now.

===+======================+===

We went back to the hospital to look for clues to find Jongin.

Boss brought a big team to scatter the area for anything they could find that will help.

Jennie and I fallowed Boss around as the team worked. Soon one of the men came up to us. "Sir I found something."

We turned to look at him. "What is it '65'?" He handed Boss something. "A wallet sir." I looked. "That's Jongin's. Anything else." He shook his head no and handed me the wallet.

Boss turned around to face me. "Dose he have a phone?" I looked at him. "Well, of corse sir."

I could see that he was thinking. I looked at Jennie and she shrugged. "We could use that to track him. I mean we might not get directed exactly to him, but we can find were he is." I smiled. Why didn't we think of that? How stupid.

We went back to head courters to get ready. I put on my black shirt and black jeans with my black boots. I left my hair the same and put on my gun hoist around my back to my shoulders.

I put the guns in my more than enough loads. Jennie did the same, but she had her hair in a ponytail.

We went out to the car. Boss gave us my phone that is now set up to find Jongin's location.

I got in the driver seat while Jennie sat next to me. Boss had her role down the window. "Be careful you two." We nodded.

Jennie rolled up the window and we were off.