Final Chapter 33 - fix

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic
18+ warning

I've been out of the hospital for a week now and Jongin just finished moving back in finally.

I was laying on the couch, soon Jongin stood over me. "Yes?" He kneeled over me around my waist then sat on my hips.

"I want to cuddle." I smiled. "Come here." I reached up my arms for him. He lied down on me, but to the side so he wasn't completely on me. I rapped my arms around Jongin as he closed his eyes. Cute.

I ran me hand of the arm that went under his head through his hair softly. Jongin groaned. "What is it baby?" I felt the giggle be held back in his stomach. "Your fingers going through my hair feels good." I small smile grew on my face.

I closed my eyes and relaxed as he did the same. We stayed there for a long time.

Thank goodness it's Saturday.

My phone started to go off on the coffee table. I reached for it, looked at the ID to see Chanyeol's name so I answered it.

Phone call:
Me: Hey Hyung

Chanyeol: Hi Sehun-ssi

Me: what's up?

Chanyeol: I got a new job

Me: what type of job?

Chanyeol: music teacher

Me: your dream job

Chanyeol: yeah

Me: Doyoung must be happy for you Hyung

Chanyeol: She is. Well I better go.

Me: bye Chanyeol

When the phone call ended I found Jongin sleeping with his head on my chest. I started to close my eyes when Jongin sat up.

My eyes looked into his as I sat up next to him. "Can we swim?" I looked behind me to look out the large window. "Sure."

We each keep a pair of trunks down in a bin by the pool with towels so we don't have to go all the way to our room to change to take a dip.

I got up and walked out side to already see Jongin taking his shirt off. "Don't strip." He looked at me as soon as his hands rested on the hem of his sweats. "Why? I thought you like me naked. You wanted to swim naked last time." I turned red.

I giggled. "Don't worry, I wasn't going to go skinny dipping without you." Sehun's went transferred to his ears as well.

I laove doing this to him. I watched as his face went serious. "Then lets go skinny dipping." Sehun got closer to, grabbing at my sweat pants. "I was kidding Hunnie."

He looked into my eyes as he took his shirt off showing off his ripped chest. My hands went of the top of his six pack down to the rim of his jeans.

His eyes never left my chest either as he pulled my pants down over my ass so then they would fall and hit the ground.