Chapter 29 - Friendship

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I was downstairs in the laundry room washing our bed sheets when Mr. Mi ordered me out of the room.

I went into the living room and went onto my computer. The sooner I get my check list done the sooner I can do what I want.

I looked to my left to see Sehun sitting next to me. I pushed his chest slightly. "You scared me." He giggled. "What's for breakfast?" Sehun asked. I pointed to the fridge.

He got up and went to it. "Did Mr. Mi not make anything?" I nodded. "He's working on laundry." Sehun's mouth made a 'O'.

He poured himself a bowl of Frosted Flakes with milk. I already ate so I didn't get anything. But I did have a cup of coffee which Sehun dose not like so he has bubble tea.

I haven't been to Junmyeon's Bubble Tea Cafe in a long time, I should go tomorrow when I have time.

Sehun sat back down next to me. "Chanyeol is coming to pick me up in a hour." I nodded. "Okay."

I look back to the laptop screen to turn in my resume to two hospitals that had openings.

Before I new it an hour passed and the door bell rang.

Vivi went running to the door without a sound, as he never barks but try's talking to Sehun sometimes.

Mr. Mi walked over to the front door as Sehun and I got up to see if it was here Chanyeol or not. And he is.

Sehun put on his black and white Nikes to go with his black jeans and tan sweater that had the letters 'IZRO' on the front all huge.

I smiled. "Bye Jongin." I waved goodbye as the watched as they got in the car.

The door closed and I was alone with Vivi and the Butler. Time to get some work done so I can go back to work by next week.

We got into Chanyeol's G-Wagon and started our way Hongdae Shopping Street.

It fell quite. "What is it like living with Jongin?" I looked at my Hyung. "Not really exiting." He laughed. "You want it to be exiting?" I rolled my eyes. "Well I guess my job is exiting enough." Chanyeol nodded in agreement.

+============================+

We got there before we knew it. I got out the car fallowing Chanyeol into the store Play Ground.

I looked at what he had on. Black jeans with a large grey sweater and a denim large jacket over it, the same one he wore when he came it my house for the first time.

I caught up to Chanyeol as we walked into the store together for him to only run to a plan black t-shirt. "What do you think?" I shrugged. "You could wear it with anything." I picked it up. "I'm going to get it." Chnayeol grabbed it.

We left the store and we walked over to a Bubble Tea Cafe that had a cute little gift shop in it. "Look there is a special Bubble Tea cup." I picked it up as Chanyeol pointed it out to me.

I smiled. "I could use this at home." Chanyeol was already at the counter ordering his Tea when I looked up. "I'll get it anyway." I stuck my tung at my Hyung.