Chapter 2 - Her

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
                Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

The sun peeked through my bedroom window waking me up to a warm Monday morning. I didn't want to go to work.

Kyungsoo nocked at my bedroom door, "breakfast is ready. Get up!" He always took care of me even if I didn't want it. "I'm coming!"

I slowly got up and put on my suit and my white lap coat. I looked at the clock, it was 6:43. I need to be at work soon.

By the time I was fully ready Kyungsoo came in yelling at me because I was not out eating with him.

He then looked at me and saw that I just finished my morning routine. "Oh, were you on your way out?" He asked me and I nodded in response.

We sat down. Kyungsoo had made Onsen Tamago and it was delicious as everything he makes is.

After we were done and a hour passed Kyungsoo pushed me out of the door. "You need to be at work soon!" I looked at him. "Oh!"

I grabbed my keys and my bag that Kyungsoo stuffed my lunch in. I ran out of their and to the hospital as fast as he could.

I looked at the time. It was 7:08. I had to be at work by 8:00. That Hyung. I shook my head.

Their I stood as people walked passed me in the heart of downtown. Luckily I stood in front of my friends Bubble Tea Cafe.

I walked in, their stood Chanyeol at the counter. He still was working on getting his dream job so he is working here.

I walked to the counter. "Morning Jongin." I looked at him and smiled. "Morning Hyung." I ordered the usual. "Where's Junmyeon?" He pointed at the employee being given a talk too. I nodded.

I gave him my card. "What's planned for today? Another day of waiting for Sehun?" I nodded. He shook his head.

There was a line behind me so I moved so they could order. "Kim Jongin!" They called me to get my drink so I took it and waved good bye.

I walked slowly to the Severance Hospital. I don't want to be at work to early.

"Hey Jennie! Are you meeting him today?!" A girl shouted to another as I walked by. "Yep!" The other ran passed me.

I walked into the hospital and the crazy day started

+============================+

The bell rang, I walked to the door. "I got it!" I shouted to my butler. It rang again. "Shut up!" I opened the door.

She jumped on me. This is the only down fall of becoming a swan for the person I love the most. Girls can't stay away.

She smiled, clinging onto me. I put her down and walked into the house. "Oooo, this is nice Oppa." I just ignored her and kept on walking into the kitchen with her fallowing.

I got a water out of the fridge while she sat at the island. "So, what are your plans now that we are back in the human world?" I shrugged not wanting her to know.

I sat there in thought of what to do. "What do you want to do Jennie?" She looked at me with a smile. "What?" I asked. "We could go on a little date or something." She played with her hair. I shake my head no. "Why Oppa?" I shrug.

She gave me pouting lips. "No, Jennie." I counted my sentence. "You keep on forgetting, I'm gay." She started to cry. I rolled my eyes. What a drama queen.

She walked into the living room. I didn't want her to rome my house and go into my stuff so I fallowed her. She sat on my couch.

Before she could get comfortable I pushed her towards the door. She sat on the floor. "Can't I stay?" "No." I stared back to her. "Why? It's 9:00 and I don't want to drive in the dark by myself." I walked away.

She ran after me. Why can't she get a clue? "I'll sleep with you Oppa?" I stoped half way up the stars. She almost fell behind me. "No. You can sleep in the extra bedroom or on the couch." I pointed to the door.

She wouldn't go so I had to push her in. She turned around to look at me and I stopped. "It's only 9:00, do I have to go to bed now?" I nodded.

She looked at me with puppy eyes. "No Jennie. I have work." She gave me a confused look. "We didn't have work today. What do you have to do?" I just pushed her into her room.

She pulled me by my shirt. "What is so important to not hang out with me?" I pulled her hand away and turned around. "I'm looking or someone." She looked really sad. "What about me?" I looked down at her. "It's someone I love, and as you know I'm gay and your a girl."

I closed the front door on her and walked away. This will not cause problems with Jongin and me.

=+==========================+=

When I got home, I had blood all over my lab coat and I was exhausted.

Kyungsoo was already asleep and it was time for me to head in for the night. I walked into my room and striped down to my underwear and put on my sweat pants.

I look at the clock. It was 12:43. I need to sleep. I'm sure tomorrow will be just as interesting.

Before I new it I was fast asleep and dreaming of what I wish my life was really like right now.