Chapter 6 - friendship

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

It was now Saturday and we were on our way to Sehun's. It was on the other side of the river, well it wasn't surprising, he loved to be alone. Sleeping alone is a different subject.

Junmyeon, Kyungsoo and I were in Chanyeol's G-Wagon, while CBX were in their mangers van. CBX fallowed us when we had no idea where we were going.

It will always be on mystery how Chanyeol pay's for all the things he buys including his Rolex and car.

I looked out the windshield to a metal fence. "Are we in the right place Hyung?" I asked Chanyeol. He spoke. "This is where the GPS is taking me, so I will say yes."

Chanyeol was interrupted by a loud click. We looked up. The gate was moving and allowing us in.

As we drove up Kyungsoo asked me. "By the way, where did you get that hicky on your neck from?" Chanyeol looked at me through the over head window and Junmyeon turned around from his seat searching for a answer.

I looked up all shy. "Ooooo. You got it from Sehun when he polled you out of the Cafe didn't you?" He didn't ask me because he already new the answer if he asked. I nodded.

Junmyeon looked forward just in time to yell at Chanyeol. He stopped before he hit a middle age man in a suit with the car. "OH. MY. GOD CHANYEOL! You almost ran the dude over!" I yelled at my Hyung. "He's fine."

We looked up and saw a huge fucking house, so we assumed this was the place and parked out of the way of the man in the suit.

The man in the suit came to Chanyeol's door and opened it. "Hello Mr. Park." "Um Hello Mr...."
Chanyeol spoke "Mr. Mi is fine, I'm Mr. Oh's butler." We all went wide eyed. Even CBX heard it.

We all got out. Mr. Mi bowed to us. "Hello Dr. Kim" I just waved. Then he said hello to the rest of us.

Chanyeol wore black ripped jeans and his blue Dream Age tank-top with a over sized denim jacket with red Jordan's.

Junmyeon has on a pink sweater with no hood and no rip jeans and white converses.

Jongdae put together a outfit with a black and white striped shirt with ripped black jeans showing of his pink and white niki tennis shoes.

Baekhyun has a white One For The King t-shirt on with ripped to hell jeans with black and white adidas shoes on his feet.

My roommate had a dark blue jacket that had two RS's on it with a white shirt under and black canes like mine.

Minseok wore a a black and white big sweater with a black t-shirt under just in case with black ripped jeans and original doc martens.

I wore a pink polo shirt with tan dress pants and black sandals that are not cheep.

The butler broughtd us to front door while all of us were all still confused. I'm just hoping that Jennie girl won't show up. She pissed me off.

I heard to door open. "Sehun! Where are you loser!" I heard Baekhyun's voice. I couldn't help but feel the happiness flow in my heart. "Shut up!" I yelled back.

Junmyeon came out in front of me. I was in big trouble now. "Be nice to your Hyung Sehun." He pointed his finger in my face. "Plus you need to explain why Jongin has a hicky on his neck." My face turned bright red. "We are kidding." Chanyeol spoke and all of them fell over laughing. Jongin smiled at me.

They looked at me. "Can we have a tour of your fancy place?" Jongdae asked. I nodded my head.

Kyungsoo polled my around a corner on the way to the living room. "What?" I looked down at him as he looked to where all the guys were. "You can stay the night, you and Sehun clearly have a thing going on." I was surprised and I nodded my head with excitement.

Will I have sex with Sehun tonight? I want to feel his body against mine again, but this time in his bed.

We soon caught up with the rest outside next to the pool looking up as the sun goes down behind the city.

I cuddled up with Sehun and everyone gave us a cute look and I rolled my eyes.

I whispered into Sehun's ear telling him I wanted to stay over and he blushed and nodded his head in agreement.

Jongin wants to spend the night with me. I'm sure he wants to sleep with me, which I'm fine with it but I might end up fucking him.

Jongdae suddenly screamed like a dinosaur to get our attention and it worked. We looked at him and Baekhyun spoke instead.

He made a evil smirk, this can't be good. Unless it has something with stripping then I'm down. "Let's play strip poker!" I smiled. "Yeah, I'll go get the cards." "Wait are you serious we are adults we should no do this?" Chanyeol and look at our Hyung. Minseok just shrugged. "I have to deal living with this so I'm going to share my pain."

+===========================+

We were two hours into the game and we all are showing off out ripped bodies except Kyungsoo, he has traded his shirt for his pants. Also Chanyeol, he hasn't been chosen yet.

Sehun did not think before agreeing to play the game. All my hickys showed on his chest. But no one cared. Thank god we didn't need to bring up the conversation.

Minseok won this round, now he got to choose who had to take off a peace of clothing. "Him who shall I choose? Chanyeol!" Everyone looked at him. "Take off your shirt!" He did and another ripped body shown, not surprised at this point.

Especially since he is the strongest and most yoked one out everyone here, even over Minseok.

=+=========================+=

We were heading to the living room to watch a movie.

Chanyeol sat on floor because Kyungsoo hit him for not giving him a spot on the couch. Everyone laughed at his pain as always.

We fought over what movie to watch, but Sehun didn't care and put The King into the DVD player, the bones of having people over at your house.

CBX wanted to be close so they sank into the island size bing bag.

Sehun and I shared a corner of the couch, so we cuddled under a blanket together.

Junmyeon was left to defend the the cold by himself. So he grabbed a blanket and sunk into couch.

As soon as the movie started to play we became quite and comfortable.

==+=======================+==

Everyone was getting tired as we sat at the dining table between the kitchen and living room. I looked at Sehun's watch as he brought it up, it was 9:30. We are getting old.

To bad Hunnie wasn't around for the fun clubs and other things, he can do it with me though. The others won't go anymore. We are lucky they played strip poker with us and Baekhyun.

I looked at our Hyungs. "You guys are getting old, it's only 9:30 and your tired." Sehun nodded in agreement. "I hate getting old." Our mom figure and Hyung wined.

They got up and we cleaned up the empty alcohol bottles and poker game.

We cleaned up the living room from the food and blankets that we brought out and put the movie away then turned off the Tv.

We also all got dressed for bed. I'm not going home but they are so they headed for the door as Sehun and I shoed them out and locked the door.