Chapter 17 - Sehun

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

<<7 years ago>>

I walked into the tall building covered in windows fallowing my brother from behind. My mind would not leave the thought of Jongin as I fallowed into up the elevator. "Where are we going Hyung?" He was quite.

When we got out, we walked through a workout room. I'll use this. I looked at a guy benching he had a number on his side. I'am I going to get one of those?

Hyung polled me by the arm to a dark tall door. He gave me a key. "Your room." I opened the door to look at a grey wall with a dark door.

I walked in around the corner to see a huge wall window with a white window bench covered in pillows with the wall black and a full bed in the corner of the small room. There was black and white pictures of cars above. The bed had navi blue sheets and pillows as well.

I put my bags in the closet behind me. My brother poked me. "Come on, time for you to get registered." I walked up to the operation room with my older brother. He is a swan and I'm a ugly duckling.

A man in a white lap coat had me sit on a lab chair. "Take your shirt off." I did. He moved my arm just enough so he could view my under arm on my waist. "Ready for your first tattoo?" I nodded not knowing what it was.

He gabbed the tool and started on my body. I had to bite my lip because of the pane. When it was done it showed a '94'. "Welcome to the team." I smiled.

I walked into a huge modern office. It had a window that spread against the large wall with a desk in the front of me.

A tall handsome man came in. His eyes never left me. "Hello sir." I bowed. He smiled. "Have a seat." He pointed me to a chair in front of his desk.

I sat down. "Time to get in shape and handsome 94." I smiled. "How do you feel about dying your hair grey?" I looked down. "That would be a change, I'll try it."

+============================+

Soon as I could I started to work out and get more muscular. I had dyed my hair grey as it grew a little longer.

I also turned 20 recently so my brother left to go do his own work because I don't need him to take care of me anymore.

Learned how to fight hand on hand with a little of leg combat while having good control over a gun.

I walked into my room all sweaty from working out. I looked the mirror and ran my hand through my hair.

I heard a scram from the pool outside on the 4th floor so I ran up their. "What the hell?" I saw my boss. "Oh hello sir." He smiled.

I looked at him confused. "What are you doing here 94?" I brought my eyebrows together. "I heard a scream." He pointed to a skinny girl.

I walked over to her as she brought up her hand up to shake mine so I shook it. "Hello I'm 96." I looked at her, she is so young. Why did she scream like that?

The boss walked away and I was on my way to my bedroom when I felt someone fallowing me. I turned around to see the girl from earlier. "What the fuck are you doing?" She looked down. "I want to get to know you." I smiled.

I lifted her chin up. "Okay, but first. What is your real name?" I put my hand down. "Jennifer, Jennifer Kim. You can call me Jennie though." I nodded. "I'm Oh Sehun. Just call me Sehun."

Jennie shook her head. "Your older then me. I'm going to call you Oppa." I rolled my eyes. "See you tomorrow, I'm going to bed." She smiled and walked away as I went into my room to lay down to rest.

=+==========================+=

It was the next day and I was called into the communication center. I walked up to the boss who was standing next to Jennie. She looked at me and smiled. Why does she like me so much.

I came to the central table that was a giant tablet. "What's up boss." He looked at me and Jennie. "Time for your first mission." My eyes widened.

==+=======================+==

I wore a black t-shirt and black ripped jeans with a gun hoist around my arms with black boots. What I always will forever where on my missions.

Jennie wore all back with a belt tied to her waist with her brown hair tied up to ponytail. We drove threw Seoul over the highway to get to it destination. Soon we got their and it was just past noon.

We walked into the the building Jennie was being foolish so I had to pull her away when I head a gun shot. We got quitter then we already were.

Soon I felt a gun pressed against the back of my head. Jennie turned and punched the guy to nock him out. I got up and shot him in the head. "Dead." Then we moved on.

We walked in slowly to see a man standing looking out a window. "Hello Sehun." My heart skipped a beat. I reloaded my gun and pointed it at him. "Who the hell are you?" He turned around. "Your enemy." My eyes went wide when I saw him grab the dead body of my brother. "Hyung." I whispered to myself.

He smiled. "Yes, your brother was good but he didn't make it." He threw his body at me and a caught it. I looked at him. "Next is your love." My eyes went wide and my heart sunk. "Who could he be?" I got pissed and it showed. I swallowed. "How did you know I was gay?"

The man shrugged. "Just looking at you tells me that your special one is a man that you wish to see because it's been over 5 years." He definitely has been sneaking around watching my every move, there is no other reason.

Soon as I had the chance due to him talking so much, I shot him in the arm so we could get out of there and we did.

===+=====================+===

The funeral was hard and Chanyeol came to help as I told him everything and he swore not to tell anyone. As I would not tell anyone about his girlfriend, not even her brother or the other Hyungs.

I couldn't stop crying worrying about Jongin with that guy who aggressively killed my Hyung.

He was right about one thing. We are enemies and I'm going to work intel I go home to protect my baby.