Chapter 8 - girls

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
                 Kai (Kim Jongin) italic

I woke up with Jongin cuddled in my arms with his head on my shoulder.

I smiled as the sent came off of him that made me fell at home.

His arms rapped around me when he moved and I did the same and we came closer.

I could feel or naked bodies touch as we moved closer. He felt so warm next to me. I would stay like this forever if I could.

I choose to get up and take a shower so I moved slowly so I wouldn't wake him up. I was successful.

I went in to take a shower and clean up after I made sure he was covered. I don't want him to get cold.

I washed up and put on a a big gray sweater that was warm and black jeans then put back on my belt that was on the floor and my slippers since I would stay inside.

+===========================+

I walked out of the room while making sure not to wake up Jongin.

When I looked at my watch it was 10:42, thank god it's Sunday.

On my way down the stairs to the kitchen for some food the door bell rang. "Mr, Mi can you get that!" I shouted. I was not in the mood for company.

I walked into the kitchen when I heard the door open and more then one pare of feet come running into my home.

They stopped. "Ms. Kim, he is in the kitchen." I rolled my eyes. "Thank you Mr. Mi." I heard the feet come running towards me.

Jennie came running into the kitchen. I saw three others girls behind her.

One had a shade of pink hair in a blue and pink floral dress. She seemed to be the oldest. Jennie introduced her as Jisoo.

A girl with orange hair and bags with a sweater that has orange and white with brown stripes with jeans with knee rips and a black berate. Jennie also said her name was Lisa.

The girl that was the closest to Jennie had black hair with a cute smile and a crop-top sweater and denim shorts. She called her self Rosé

All these girls are younger than me. I feel so old. Even when my boyfriend is sleeping naked in my bed.

Jisoo poled Jennie. "Your boyfriend is so handsome and sweet." Jennie looked at me and smiled bagging me to play along. I gave her a death glare and walked into the living room.

They fallowed me as I sat on the big bean bag and they fell on the couch. "I'm not your boyfriend, stop making things up." She looked at me with sparkling eyes.

The other three girls looked at Jennie. Lisa spoke first, "you lied to us." "Yeah, how mean." Jisoo and Rosé looked at her than me. I looked up to where my bed room is.

I hope Jongin will get up soon and save me from this situation.

I woke up and saw that Sehun was no longer next to me. I sat up and saw his belt was gone. He must have gone down stairs.

I get up and take a shower and put on some of my boyfriends clothes. I'm sure he won't mind.

I put on a black t-shirt and some blue jeans and some of his gray slippers.

Soon as I was about to walk out of the closet the bedroom door slammed open and I looked out and I saw Rosé.

I walked to her. She looked surprised. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm here with a friend, more like friends." I nodded.