Chapter 14 - mine

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I woke up and Sehun was still asleep, so I left him a note telling him where I was and that he needed to take a shower, badly.

I put on a light and dark blue flannel tucking it into my black jeans. I brushed my teeth, then ran my hand through my hair to get ride of my messy bed head.

I slid into my slippers and walked across the hallway to check on Chanyeol. He was asleep too. I left him a note too telling him that he stinks and whatever else.

I walked down stairs and Mr. Mi was playing with Vivi. He turned to me and bowed. "Good morning Mr. Kim." I smiled. "Good morning."

I took a toy and played with Vivi. "Can you please get two Bowles of cold water with towels ready for me please." He bowed and walked to the kitchen.

"What is this for?" I walked for leaving Vivi to chew on the toy. "Chanyeol and Sehun have major hangovers and it will help. He nodded.

I already took care of Chanyeol for the moment. As I put down a short stool next to Sehun his eyes fluttered open. "Morning."

He growled in pane. "Heavy hangover Hunnie." He nodded even though it wasn't a question. I put the wet towel on his forehead. "Soon as that warms up take a shower. You smell of alcohol." I got up and walked out.

I heard the shower running from Chanyeol's room. He must have just gotten up. I'll leave him be.

+============================+

We were all down stairs now eating breakfast. Mr. Mi was nice enough to put a nice meal for us together with Gamjaguk soup, white rice, kimchi, beef and many other things like green beans. It was a true Korean breakfast.

Chanyeol and Sehun soon joined me at the dinning table to eat.

I looked up at them as they eat. "Why didn't you bring me to my place last night Jongin?" Chanyeol asked. "I don't have a key and it would be rude to go digging through your stuff." He shrugged and continued to eat.

I could feel Sehun's eyes on me. "What?" Looked right into his eyes with mine. He looked down in embarrassment. He is so cute.

Chanyeol continued to eat. "By the way?" They both looked at me. "Yes?" I continue my sentence. "Why did you guys have plushies in the back of the car?" There eyes shot open. "What?"

The door bell rang. "I got it!" I ran to the door. I invited old dance friend over, she is really cute and sweet. I was right.

I watched at Jongin ran to the front door. "Who could that be?" Chanyeol looked after I did. "Who knows at this time." We then continued to eat till Chanyeol's eye's shot open. "That's Doyoung's voice." We looked again.

We watched at a dark brown haired girl wearing blue ripped jeans with a grey t-shirt walked in. "Oh hi Channie." She rain up to Chanyeol.

He stood up so they could hug. "What are you doing here?" She looked up at him. "I came here to visit my old dance partner." She pointed at Jongin as he sat down. Chanyeol looked at him.

Chanyeol pointed. "You dance?" Jongin looked up at Chanyeol. "Yes, since I was five." We were all surprised except for Doyoung, of corse.

Chanyeol sat back down and Doyoung was given her own food by Mr. Mi so she could eat with us. "How is life Nini?" He looked up at her. "Good, dating Sehun now." She smiled.