Chapter 28 - dubble

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic
18+ WARNING

I woke up to Jongin's head on my chest. I looked at the clock. It's 9:15.

I just laid there with my eyes closed. I poked his forehead. "Wake up baby." He whined and turned his face away from me.

He moved his hips which hit my dick just right. Then he did it again. "Baby stop." So he did.

He sat up. So I did too. "Don't you have work?" He shrugged. "My boss won't let me go back because he scared something is going to happen." I looked down. "I'm sorry, I put you in danger." Jongin smiled. "You did, but you made up for it by saving me." I looked up at him.

He smiled. "Hunnie." I looked into his eyes. They are filled with lust. "Yes?" Jongin smiled. "I want you." My dick tingled. I got up and went towards the bathroom. "Hunnie?" Jongin looked at me from the bed. "Yes?"

I put on a white shirt and black jeans and my eyes scanned to see Jongin wearing all black. T-shirt and all.

Jongin looked at me and walked to the me. "I thought you wanted to play? You told me you wanted to last night." Jongin looked at me as he asked. "Um." My breath hitched.

I pulled him back to our bedroom and threw him on the bed. "Sehun?!" Jongin shouted at me. "Let's play if you want to much." I became full of lust.

Jongin smiled. "Touch me." He leaned back and waited for me. I crawled to him.

I pulled him into a kiss. It started ruff as I led Jongin to sit on my lap when I went back.

Our lips moved together as Jongin's arms wrapped around my neck and mine around his waist. I moved my lips down his neck to suck and leave my dark purple mark.

I want to fuck him so bad.

I left little pecks going down Jongin's arm to insert his main three fingers into my mouth.

Sehun sucked on my fingers and licked them. "Mhhmmm." He loves it.

He let my fingers go as they dropped to his waist. I put my forehead on his. "I'll be right back."

I got up and grabbed a black tie from my closet.

I crawled back over the shared bed to Sehun. "What do you think your doing?"

I sat on my knees over Sehun's lap. "Close your eyes." He did and I tied it around his eyes. "You dirty little boy." Sehun spoke.

I sat back down on the sheets as Sehun sat their waiting for me to make my move.

I just sat their looking at him waiting for my touch. "Jongin?" Sehun asked. "Yes."

Sehun couldn't wait. His hand found my led and trail his fingers across my thigh to my chest up to my neck.

He pulled me closer. "Don't make me wait for your touch or you'll be punished." I smiled.

I pulled Jongin into a deep kiss. My hand slid down to his shoulder while his was on my chest.

I moved my head to the side so I could feel deeper into his lips.