Chapter 5 - Bubble

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I stretched and yawned before I got up. I looked at the clock. It was 7:00. So I got up to get ready.

Right before I got dressed for work, I got a call from my boss. "Hello sir." I answered. "Hello Dr. Kim." He spoke into the phone. "No need to come into work tell noon." I smiled. "Why Dr. Lee?" He didn't answer and hug up. I shrugged.

I have a feeling he doesn't like me. But has to deal with me because I work for him. Funny.

I put on my white Nirvana T-shirt with my jean jacket over and black jeans with back original vans. I come my hair so their could be a split between my bags to show my four head.

I walked out of the room, Kyungsoo stood their in the kitchen looking at me. "Not going to work today?" I looked down at him. "No, my boss called me and told me not to come I tell noon." He smiled. Kyungsoo pushed me to the eating table. "We can eat together." He smiled again.

I looked up at him. "I'm sorry I missed Baekhyun's birthday party." He shook his head. "It's alright but you should apologize to Baekhyun." He continued, "he was made that you weren't their to play strip poker."

I laughed. "That sounds like him." I eat the Korean Black Bean Noodles. Kyungsoo sent shivers down my spine when he gave me his death glare. "I'm sorry.... I'll apologize." He smiled and continued to eat.

Kyugsoo wore black jeans with a black t-shirt covered by a open red denim jacket and his big dark brown glasses.

He aged me a death glare in tell I took off my shoes since we were inside. I did. He just had his blue slippers on.

I looked at him. "What is it?" He asked. "You want to go to the Bubble Tea Cafe with me?" I respond. He simply nodded.

I woke up to my alarm, soon as remembered what it was for I got up and did my hair up, brushed my teeth.

I went into my closet. Put on a white dress shirt with blue watching suit jacket and pants. I put a brown belt around my waist and a Rolex watch around my rist.

I walked into the kitchen. "Hello sir, you look nice today." I turned around to see my butler. "Thank you Mr. Mi." I grabbed a apple, my keys and my wallet.

The butler brought me to my garage to to my black Mazarati waiting for its first ride into the city. I smiled. "Take good care of the house while I'm gone, I don't know when I'll be coming back." Mr. Mi bowed. "Yes sir, your home is in good hands."

I got into my car, plugged the address to the Bubble Tea Cafe into the GPS and I was off to find Jongin.

+===========================+

I pulled into the parking lot behind the building and walked around the front to see the sign. 'Kim's Bubble Tea Cafe' I smiled. Time to see a old friend.

The bell rang as I opened the door.

I saw Chanyeol behind the counter. Does he work here? Weird? "Hello sir." He bowed. "What would you like to order?" Chocolate bubble tea with extra whip cream, and a sugar cookie please." Chanyeol smiled. He doesn't recognize me. "What's your name?" He asked. I replied with, "Oh Sehun."

Chanyeol looked at me with shock. "Wait did you just say, Oh Sehun?" I nodded. "Your a swan dude." I laughed. "I'm off in ten if you have time." He asked if we could hang out. "Sure Hyung, let's hang." He smiled.

I can pick at him to get closer to Jongin. He is going to hate me.

Chanyeol was about to come to me from around the counter when he shouted when someone came in. "Hey Jongin!" My heart skipped a little beat. "Guess who is here?!" He pointed to me and Jongin eyes shot open.