Chapter 25 - Jongin

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

<<7 years ago>>

My mother pulled me into the house as I clenched the heart shaped necklace as tears continue to run down my face. She pulled me up the stairs into the bathroom and sat me on the shower stool.

She turned to face the sink, grabbed a towel and soaked it in warm water under the silver colored foist.

As she began to run it across my face I heard running come up the stairs.

I looked to the door to see my father panting. "What the fuck?!" He yelled at me. My mother turned around. "Not now." She spoke. His eyebrows fell together in response.

Did he see Sehun and I? I don't really mind. I would get a beating for it at some point.

I looked down. "Did you see how much of a disappointment our son is?!" I was about to brake out in tears.

My mother put her hand on my shoulder. "He is not a disappointment." My father it pissed. My hands shook in fear. "He is my only son." My father stood still. "He is a young man." My mother squeezed my shoulder to tell me it will be okay even though I know it won't be. "That does not matter, as long as he is our son."

My father punched the wall but not hard enough to create a whole. "He is not supposed to kiss up on others of his kind." Tears trailed down my face.

My mother let go of my shoulder and walked up to my father. "Jongin should be able to love whoever he wants."

I got up to walk past my parents to my room so I could use the phone to call Kyungsoo.

My mother let me past but as soon as I got into the hallway my father grabbed the back of my shirt and threw me into the wall. My mother screamed. I grown in pain as air was forced out of my body.

I looked up to see my father looking down on me. "You peace of gay shit!" He yelled in my face as he punched me causing brows on my cheek.

Soon as that happened I heard my sisters bedroom door fly open. "Dad!" My eldest sister screamed.

I slid down the wall intel I hit the floor with a death grip on the neckless that Sehun gave me.

Next thing a knew my fathers hand run across my face again. I felt my cheek go from red to purple and my mother screamed once more.

My middle sister came up and pushed my father. He fell down the stairs. "Bitch!" She yelled at him.

My mother picked me up off the floor, and my sisters led the way to my bedroom.

+===========================+

20 is a big number, that is what I am and I'm still waiting for Sehun.

CBX are about to debut and Junmyeon just opened his own Bubble Tea Cafe. I still have a year of college before I can become a doctor.

Kyungsoo has his dream job as head chef and we live together in a apartment in the heart of Seoul.

My mother wants me over for dinner. I don't want to go but I should at least go for her and my sisters.

I walked into my apartment seeing Kyungsoo cooking. "I thought you had work Hyung?"  He is always cooking.

He looked at me then my shoes and pointed. I took the Nikes off and put on my navy blue slippers. Kyungsoo smiled at me in the tan apron. "Help me." I nodded and walked up to the kitchen.