Chapter 9 - hospital

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
               Kai (Kim Jungin): italic

When we held each other I felt buzzing on Jongin's butt. "Is that your phone?" I asked him. We let go of each other and I answered my phone.

Phone call begin
Me: Hello

Kyungsoo: Did I interrupted something

Me: Um...

Kyungsoo: It doesn't matter. You need to come home.

Me: Why?

Kyungsoo: Your brother-in law called.

Me: Oh

Kyungsoo: Your going to have a nephew.

I smiled

Me: I'll have Sehun bring me to the hospital.

Kyungsoo: Good idea.

Me: What else?

Kyungsoo: Your sister wants you to deliver the baby.

Phone call end

My eyes shot open and I ran out of the bedroom. Sehun ran after me. I grabbed my wallet and made sure I had my phone.

Sehun took my hand. "What's wrong." I looked into his eyes. "My sister is having a baby." His looked surprised. "She wants be to deliver the baby." I continue. "Can you drive me?" I nodded his head. Sehun grabbed his keys, wallet and put on his shoes and I put on mine. We got in his car and we were on our way.

+============================+

I was walking outside in the court yard while Jongin was in with his sister.

I should have been watching where I was going because I ran into Jongin's father. He looked up at me and smiled. Oh yeah, he probably doesn't know yet.

He came running "Hello Sehun. Did you give Jongin a ride?" I nodded, It's so awkward. "I could barely recognize you. My boy was right, you are so handsome." He pushed me shoulder.

I smiled. "Thanks Mr. Kim." He nodded. "Aren't you supposed to be with the family?" He looked down, than back at me. "No. I got kicked out by the girls." I laughed as a clapped my hands together.

My phone rang in my

Phone call begin
Me: Hey baby

Jongin: My nephew was born and is healthy.

I smiled and looked at Mr. Kim and gave him a thumbs up to tell him what happened.

He smiled and ran up to see his new grandson and daughter.

Me: I was with your father.

Jongin: You didn't tell him that we are dating right?

Me: No, why?

Jongin: He doesn't know that I'm gay so....

Me: It's alright baby.

Jongin: Just he has no history of being nice to people like us and I don't want to see you hurt.

Me: I'll be fine, you'd be surprised.

He laughed on the other side of the line.

Me: What?

Jongin: Your so cute Hunnie

Me: Okay. You hang out with your family, I'm going to head home.

Jongin: Sounds good. I love you.

Me: I love you too baby

He hung up and I walked to the car.

I hope that our relationship will come to terms with his family when we tell them because I have a feeling that Jongin's mother is just the same.

I might be wrong though.

I walked back into the room when I was called by the nurses as I got some water.

I looked up and saw my father walk from the elevator hall. "Hi dad." I bowed. "Oh, I just saw your best friend Sehun. You were right, he is handsome." I watched as he walked into the room.

Before I walked in though the door he got pushed out by my other sister any mother. I laughed and patted him on the back as I was welcomed in.

The nurse polled me to the baby. "What's wrong?" The nurse handed me my sisters baby. "You should be the first one to hold him." I smiled

I walked him over to my rested up sister. She smiled and fell in love as soon as she saw him. "Here, I put him in here arms." She looked at him.

My brother-in law came behind me. "Thanks, your the best." I smiled "Thank you." I looked at her. "Your welcome Nonna."

=+==========================+=

I arrived at home and put my keys and wallet on the table.

I went into my room still wearing Sehun's clothing, but this time with my lab coat. I looked at the clock on my wall. It was 7:42. I need to rest, I'm beat.

Kyungsoo nocked on my door. "Come in!" I yelled a little as I took the lab coat off. He did.

Soo saw how beat I was. "Tired?" I nodded. "Was he cute at least?" "Yep, everyone said he looks like me." I smiled

I grabbed my sweats and walked into the bathroom to take a brush my teeth.

"Hyung?" "Yes?" He spoke. "I'm gonna head to bed." I saw him nod when he leaves my room in the mirror. "Good night." I spoke. He just kept on walking.

I mean it wasn't bad to be a doctor, but it was really tiring. It's my dream job. I just need a break so I can rest this brain.

I tuck myself in and send Sehun a good night text and fall asleep.