Chapter 32- break

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I stood there looking out my bedroom window as Jongin put his things in Kyugsoo's car. Tears fell down my cheeks.

Those guys I kicked out were picked up by a Uber. "Those fuckers." I'm so pissed.

I walked into my room after I closed the curtains. I went up to the mirror to look down. I saw the heart necklace I gave Jongin before I left for seven years in the small bowl.

I picked up the heart necklace and slid my thumb across the pendant. I have never cried this much. We were such a healthy couple, why couldn't I listen to him.

No, this is not right.

I shook my head and put the necklace down and took mine off then put them both in a box with all the rest of the things Jongin and I shared.

I put it in the storage closet and left it there. I will never go back.

+============================+

I woke up the next morning. I rolled over to not see Jongin. "I guess it will take a lot to get used to." I got up and got ready for the day.

I put on a blue leather jacket and a black long sleeve shirt with 'HEARTBROKEN FEEDBACK ORCHESTA' on it in yellow. With jeans and converse.

I walked downstairs to see Vivi come running to me. He sniffed my leg. I came down to his level. "Guess it's just going to be me and you Vivi."

Mr. Mi spoke from the kitchen. "Breakfast is ready." I got up and went to the island. "Thanks." He nodded and gave me the Gyeranppang. I took a bite out of one. "Yummy." He was washing the dishes. "Thank you."

I picked up my phone. "The hair appointment you asked me to book sir is today." I looked at Mr. Mi. "Oh, that's sounds nice right now." I thought for a minute. "Maybe a new color?" I looked at my butler. "What ever you want to do sir."

I looked at him. "What time is it at?" He went into deep thought. "10:35" I nodded looking at the lock. It's 9:24, I should get going.

I went out to the car. "I'm going to take the Range Rover." Mr. Mi gave me the keys. "Why do you have them?" I took them. "Jongin gave them to me before he left." My heart ached at the sound of my ex's name.

I got in the car to sit in the drivers seat when when I feel something under my ass. I pull it out. It was a envelope, I'll open it after my hair appointment.

=+=========================+=

I left the appointment with dark red hair with a under shave and my bangs down which does not happen often but I like it.

I got back into the car but didn't buckle or start the car. I looked at the envelope. I grabbed it.

It felt like there was a lot of things in it. I pulled it open and photos fell out. I grabbed them and it like my world stopped as soon as I looked at the first photo.

I looked at the photo of Jongin and I in high school right before I left. Jongin was holding my hands in front of him while I had my chest against his back at the annual school sport festival.

I went to the next one was Jongin and I walking through downtown with our hands tied not wanting to let go. Why did I let go? Why did I push you away?

Then next one my back was turned away from the camera but Jongin was facing me so you could see his face. He was smiling at me with his eyes too. What the hell actually happened between us?

Next we were laughing really hard, dressed really nice and smiling together. Jongin was holding onto me and I'm holding onto one of his arms.

I looked to see if there was anything else but that was it. No letter or anything. Just photos.