Chapter 21 - escape

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I pulled Jongin into my embrace as we fall head first.

He rapped his arms around me preparing for the impact at the bottom.

I closed my eyes. "SPLASH!" We hit the water below. I let go of Jongin and put our hands together.

We started to swim under so the men in black wouldn't see us. Soon as we hit land we got on it realizing that we were next to a boat. "Get on!" I looked to see my Jennie. We climbed on.

I breathed leaving putting my head back taking in the air still holding Jongin's hand as we sat on the frack of the boat.

I turned next to me able to see him smiling. "You okay?" He nodded. "Now now that we're together, yes I'm okay." How cheesy.

I pulled him into a hug putting one arm around his upper back with my other harm down holding hands with him. Jongin rapped his arms around my waist putting his chin on my shoulder.

He looked up at me. "So what are you exactly?" I laughed and almost fell over. "What?" He asked me confused. I looked at Jongin, he was just starting at me. "Oh, sorry." I stood up.

He would not let my hand leave his scared of what could happen if I did.

"You just kill people with no emotion." I looked at Jongin wondering what I could say as he spook. "And you can fight now. Where did that come from?" He kept on babbling on. "That weird door thing in your closet is probably connected to this for how weird it is." So he did find it when he was hiding from me.

He looked down trying to put all the clues together. "You left me with no contact for seven years." That just broke my heart hearing him say that.

Now I just stayed quiet letting Jongin to figure it out on his own. "You have that weird '94' tattoo on your side." Oh yeah, I forgot to tell him about that. He looked at me surprised. "Are you some sort of spy?" He got it, I smiled and nodded. "Wow." Is he really that amazed about my job?

I looked at him. "Are you really that surprised?" Jongin his head Soon I looked up to the sky above us. "Time to go home."

Jongin smiled. Then he went blank face. "Weird." He pointed at another boat. Crap. They found us.

The wires hooked onto our boat pulling us close and Jennie disappears off the boat. Where does she go? "Come with us." I squeezed Jongin's hand. "Boss wants you." Wait, I didn't kill him?

The other man grabbed Jongin and look him up away from me, into their boat. "Fine, just because you took him." He smiled and pulled me by my arm.

When I got up on the large boat we were surrounded by men holding guns up us. I would have us jump, but they would find us. Again.

I turned to see Sehun in front of me I walked up to him just in time to see a man in a black suit with a pistol in his hand pointed at Sehun.

I the man smiled. "Agent '94'." I gulped scared. "I'm going to be nice." Sehun just stood their staring at the gun pointed at his chest. "I'll just kill you so you don't have to go threw any more pain."

What the fuck? That's not nice at all. He is insane?

He pulled the safety off the pistol. "You might be wondering how I'm still alive." The man smirked. "It was one of my men dressed up as me you dumb ass, your not the best agent you know."

I ran as soon as I saw him put the his finger on the trigger. I got in front of Sehun just time to smile "I love you." While I close my eyes.

It was all in slow motion as I watched Jongin run in front of me.

He smiled at me and mouthed "I love you." I heard the gun shot pierce through Jongin.

Then the reality caught up with me as Jongin fell on me. I put me hand round him feeling blood race down his back.

Then I heard another gun shot fallowing many more. And people falling from the corner of my eyes.

No, he can't go. "How could you?" He smiled as he laid in my arms. He coughed up blood and it ran down his chin.

Tears started to run down my cheeks and landed on Jongin. "Don't cry Hunnie." I couldn't stop.

I head gun shots go off. Will I die too? I would be okay with that knowing that Jongin is going to leave me.

"Agent '94'." Let's go. I looked up. It was my boss. "Is this him?" I nodded. "He seems to be going fast, let's get him to the hospital."

I picked Jongin bride style and he barley was able to wrap his arms around my neck by himself.

His head fell on my shoulder. "Sehun-" I was walking to the ambulance that the boss called. "I do-n't think-I'll m-ake- it."

Jongin was breathing deep, but then it stopped. I stopped, my eyes shot open. "No, Jongin."

The people came out of the back of the ambulance with a stretcher. "Lay him down sir." I don't want to let him go, but it was the only way he will have a chance of him surviving.