Chapter 31- meeting

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I parked the Range Rover and walked up to get my pass.

I bowed. "Thank you." Then I went to the bench by the games to wait for Taemin and Minho.

Before I knew it I heard them. "Where is he?" That was Minho. "Are you pranking me?" I looked and saw them. Wow, Minho is tall.

Taemin walked backwards in front of Minho. "I'm not. Maybe he just looks a lot different." I put my arm out and looked. "Maybe." I spoke.

I stood up and waved while I yelled at my Hyungs. "Taemin! Minho!" They looked at me and their eyes went wide. "Jongin?!"

They ran to me. Minho pushed me by my shoulder. "How is your gay ass doing?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm a doctor, but that's it really."

Taemin looked at me. "You?" I nodded. "Yes. What's wrong with that?"

Taemin ran ahead. For me being on of the most childish people on my friend group here, Taemin must be really childish.

Minho and I walked behind as we took the stairs up to the bordering pad of the light rail into the indoor park of Lotto World.

It long so I took the time to text Sehun.

Text Message:
Me: Hi Hunnie

Sehun: Hi baby

Me: I made it

Sehun: okay
Sehun:Is something wrong?

Me: No, we are just ridding the light rail so I just thought it would be a good type to text you Hunnie

Sehun: cute

Me: shut up

Taemin poked me in the side. "Who are you texting?" Minho leaned over Taemin to try to look at my phone. "Yeah!" I rolled my eyes and went back to Sehun.

Sehun: I'm going to see Junmyeon

Me: so you won't be home when I get back?

Sehun: probably

Me: okay

Sehun: I love you

Me: I love you too

Then our texts ended and Taemin took my phone away. "Sehun?" I blushed. "Wait I know that name?"

I looked at them remembering that Sehun went out with them the night before with Chanyeol.

I looked at them, then at my phone. "Can I have my phone back." Just then we hit the light rail stop. They gave me my phone back.

Taemin ran out. "Flume Ridw?" I fallowed him and Minho begins is. "Sounds fun." I spoke without thinking that I was wearing a white shirt.

We were waiting in line. "Who is that Sehun guy that you were texting Jongin-ssi?" Minho asked. "Probably his boyfriend." Taemin elbowed me. "Why would you say that?"

They looked at me with a 'are you serious look'. "First you were all smiles when you were texting him." Taemin spoke. "Second in the texted both of you said 'love you' before Taemin took your phone away." Minho gave me a second reason to what I already knew.