Chapter 23 - wow

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic
18+ WARNING

We walked into the house with all our stuff that Junmyeon brought us. He loves to mother us.

Sehun didn't want me to get more injured then I already was so he brought all our things to our room.

When he came downstairs I grabbed my arm and pulled me. "What's wround Hunnie?" He just kept on going. Sehun turned around and started to walk backwards, his hand slid into mine.

He looked down and we stopped right in front of the large glass door. "Chanyeol called." I nodded. "He want me to go over." I squeezed his hand.

I don't want to be alone without him after what happened to me. "Can I come?" I felt Sehun squeeze my hand back. "Why?"

I gulped. "I don't want to be alone." I then looked at Sehun. "Okay."

As soon as we were about to leave once more. "We haven't been home for a long time." I pulled on Sehun sweater he still on from last night. He looks cute in it.

Sehun turned around. "So-" I smiled. "Do you want me to ask Chanyeol if he wants to come over here?" I nodded.

I looked at Jongin. "But it's Kyungsoo's surprise Birthday Party." He looked up with a worried face. "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

I shrugged. "Probably not since it was Chanyeol's idea." Jongin laughed. "Then why did you go with it?" I looked down. "I don't know." Jongin walked closer to me. "What about everyone comes over and we can all live longer." Sehun smiled. "Okay."

I smiled at how cute Sehun acted, he is only like this around me. Not even Chanyeol. "I'll take care of Kyungsoo."

I shouldn't have said anything, now I just want to be with Jongin alone.

I'll talked to Junmyeon to see if we could have the party at my place and he said yes. So Jongin called Kyungsoo so none of us would have a death bed waiting. Mr. Mi cleaned and made sure the house was ready for guests.

+============================+

The door bell rang before we realized how long it's been that we have been getting the house ready.

Mr. Mi ran out of the room with Vivi in toe. He didn't bark though.

Soon I felt someone pull on my hand. I looked to see Sehun. "What are you doing?" I fallowed him as he walked to our room. "We need to change."

I looked down at my sweat pants that the hospital let me barrow for going home. "Good idea." I looked at Sehun's purple sweater he has on. "I like what your wearing though." We got into the room. "Jongin I have to change. I have been in this since yesterday morning." My eyes went big. "Why?" I looked at him. "It's all I had." My mouth formed a 'O'.

=+==========================+=

I finished getting ready but Sehun was not so I walked downstairs to see who arrived when we ran up.

I had changed out of my hospital sweats into a white Gucci shirt with light colored jeans under a tan felt jacket and my black converse.

When I got to the kitchen I saw Doyoung getting a cake ready. "Hi noona." She looked up at me as I walked up next to her.

I saw Chanyeol walk around to us from the corner of my eye. "Hello." I said. "Someone is on a good mood." I nodded.

Just as about to turn to get a drink of water out of the fridge Doyoung stopped me by putting her hand on my forehead. "You seem better." She put her hand back down. I nodded my head. "Yeah, lots."