Chapter 3 - Dream

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
                 Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I finally went to bed when I got to good point of my little investigation of finding Jongin. I don't know why it is so hard.

It was around 12:30 when got into the bed sheets. Dream land hit me hard soon as I got comfortable.

+============================+

I looked around. I was the same hight but I looked into the mirror next to me and I had pink hair. I was still in my bed.

It felt like a dream so I look it as one. I was about to get up when I felt a body next to mine.

My eyes widen. It was Oh Sehun sleeping in the same bed that I woke up from.

He was beautiful, black hair dark as the night sky. Skin pale as snow. Lips pink as a rose.

He yawned and turned towered me and rapped his arms around my waist as I sat up.

He is so cute. I kissed the top of his head and he woke up to see me and he smiled. "Hello Kim Jongin." He called me his. "Hello Oh Sehun." I did the same for him.

I want to stay like this forever, but it can't. How long do I have in tell you wait for you to come back to me in the real world Sehun?

I got up out of the bed and I was wearing the same thing when I went to bed. I walk into the closet to see what there is.

I put on red shorts, white polo shirt while I had my slippers on my feet.

Soon Sehun walked in and I feel like laughing. He tilted his head. "What?" I barely got it out. "Your so short." He looked in the mirror and got really flustered.

He hit me on the chest softly. "I'm not this short in the real world, so get over it." He pointed at me. I smiled.

We are stuck in the same dream, but I'm okay with that. I just hope that Jennie won't come and wake me up. I want this to last as for long as possible.

Jongin walked out of the closet. "I'll be in the bathroom. You should get dressed Hunnie." I blushed at the fact he called me Hunnie.

I started to look around and I put on blue shorts with a yellow t-shirt as well as a open polo shirt like Jongin's.

Then I walked in to bathroom and saw his brushing his hair. So I did the same. I sat in the counter in front of him and he smiled. "I love you when you are short." I spoke and I smiled.

Can I kiss him now? I went up to him and pecked his lips anyway. He was surprised.

To bad this is a dream.

He took my cheeks into his hands then brought me into a deep kiss. Before I new it we were making out and it felt so good to be in his arms again. This is what I've been looking for since I was a child.

His lips are so soft and sweet just like the first time we kissed.

I don't want to let go, but did because I was running out of breath.

We took deep breaths and looked at each other. We blushed then smiled.

I helped him down. "You wanna go get some ice cream at the park?" He nodded.

I know where we were. At my apartment I share with Kyungsoo. So I took his hand and we put on our shoes then we were off to the park.

We walked through downtown, we walked past Junmyeon's Bubble Tae Cafe that Chanyeol works at and went onto the park across the street.

Sehun pointed to the ice cream truck in the parking lot. We went up to it. "Hello boys. What would you like?" The clerk asked.

I asked Sehun what he wanted then asked the clerk. "Can we please has a kiwi and blueberry popsicle?" He nodded and gave them over in return of some money.

I took the kiwi and Sehun had the blueberry. We went to go and sit on the park bench but before we got there a man around the same age of us walked over to me. He tried to touch me. Sehun grapes me and gives him a death glare before anything happens.

The man walked away all mad. Before Sehun let go we release that his has is on my ass. We both become flustered.

Hunnie let go, then we sat down. We ate our ice cream. I've never been so happy.

We talked for hours. It didn't feel like long but it started to get cold. So we walked home. Jongin seemed to know his way so he must live some out here
in the real world.

=+==========================+=

We went into the living room of the two bedroom apartment and watched the movie Enemy In Law.

==+========================+==

By the time it was over I started to get the feeling my body telling me to wake and I didn't want to.

But I want to spend the rest of my life with this man so I better get back to work. I need to find him at some point.

I looked up at my Jongin. "What is it?" He asked me. "My body wants me to get up." Jongin looked really sad. "But I don't want you to go." I nodded.

I got up and sat on his lap. Then I pecked him on his lips . I went down his neck to the end of his shoulder with him giving me access.

I smiled at him after my lips left his skin. I will always be on the top in this relationship.

He looked dead into my eyes. "I love you baby." I said. "I love you too Hunnie." He responded with sadness in his voice. "I promise I'll find you."

I made his eyes in line with mine. "You've waited for me this long, I'm thankful for that. I'll come I promise." He nodded and I kissed him one more time before I closed my eyes.