Chapter 18 - Newyears

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
                 Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

Work has been hectic lately. Especially with that dude in black fallowing me around every where.Which is freaking me out. Why would he choose me?

Plus New Year's Eve is today and I'm going to kiss Sehun at midnight so that makes my week even better.

I was down stairs waiting for Sehun to go to the festival in my Hanbok with my brown hair brushed down.

I looked up with the red traditional paper umbrella looked at Sehun come down in his Hanbok with his black hair brushed out. Hot man of mine. We both wore our flower crowns that I made for us.

He smiled at me. "Ready?" I nodded and we got in the Range Rover and headed off to the festival to meet up with everyone else.

When we got there everyone else already arrived. We got out of the car grabbed the umbrella and walked out. The sun was already down and it was dark.

When we got to the festival everyone was already lighting off sparkling sticks and drinking beer and Soju. They all seemed to having so much fun.

Children were playing on the park towards the center of the festival. That age was my favorite. Before I had to worry about my father's strict rules on my sexuality.

Sehun and I walked down through the food and got chicken and beer with some Dakkochi. We also got a table under the table tent to get away from the bugs.

+============================+

When we were done it was 9:00 so we went out walking around. Before I knew it I was all alone, lost, without Sehun. My heart started to race. I was walking around in fright when I felt Sehun come around me under the umbrella. "Why did you leave me?!"

Sehun was sad that he was alone. "I didn't mean too." He acted inanest. I came up next to him and threaded our fingers together so I wouldn't lose him again.

We were on our way to the highest point of the park to watch the fireworks when Baekhyun came running towards us with XiuChen following behind.

To tell you the truth I'm surprised that no fans have attacked them. Why do they always get this time off? Shouldn't they be performing at the New Years Party in central Seoul? Weird.

He stopped. "Hello love birds." I smiled. "Hi Hyung." Sehun spoke.

Jongdae and Minseok finally caught up with Baekhyun. "You are to much." He smiled. "Well what can I say?" We all laughed at Baekhyun, he is so cute.

Jongin never let go of my hand and I don't want him too. When we got to our destination the rest were there and we were and all wearing Hanbok's

I brought Jongin's watch up so I could see the time. It was already 11:58. It's almost 2019.

I then looked at Jongin who was looking at me. "Are you ready for next year." He smiled. "I'm ready to kiss you, yes." I laughed. "So not the new year?" He nodded. "Yep."

I stood there thinking for a good minute. "I can kiss you now." Hs shook his head. "I want to savor the moment." He looked up at me. Understandable.

I smiled as we started the count down from 10. I held Jongin polling him closer to me and he smiled.

"8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone shouted as I polled Jongin into a kiss. Then we let go and Chanyeol grabbed everyone into hug after kissing Doyoung.

We were filled with happiness and smiles. I love our little family.

We have known each other since high school, that's insane. Most people don't last that long. I'm proud of us.

What will happen this year?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;:::;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::

Don't worry, the big stuff is about to come. Just wait a little longer. ;)