Chapter 4~Once Upon a Time

Rosaline's PoV

The smell of old and new books filled my nostrils.  It felt comfortable. A world of knowledge and fantasy all in writing, all on parchment bound in leathers and other bindings.

"A library? You own the library?" Could I have sounded any more like an eager child? You're mature, act it.

"Yes. But before you delve into the rest of them." So she could tell I was excited. "You should catch up on everyone's story." Belle handed me a larger sized book. It read Once Upon a Time.

When I opened the novel it smelled of home,  all of our homes. Snow White, Prince Charming, Evil Queen, Captain Hook, Red Riding Hood, The Little Mermaid, Rumplestiltskin.....

"So its everyone? Why were they not out in the forest as I was?"

"Belle, should I attempt this or let her read?"

"I would like to hear from you before I read. If that's okay?"

"How do I start?"

                    *******Later********

Belle's PoV

"Rosaline..." The girl had fallen asleep after she'd eaten. After the rest she'd probably been able to catch I didn't blame her. "Hey...you ready to go home? Its dark out now."

"Oh! I'm sorry! Yes, lets go whenever you're ready. I didn't mean to keep you." She was so kind. I dialed my husband since he'd gone back to the shop.

"Rumple? Yes we're fine....Hey I have an idea, you grab some Granny's and Rosaline and I will walk to the house and chat. Then we'll meet at the dinner table."

"What's that you're speaking into?"  Her curiosity was admirable.

"I'll explain on the way home."

We gathered the book, Rosaline's defenses and locked the library for the night.

"Could I help at the library? I don't really know much about anything in this world and I think the one thing similar to home would help in the adjustment." Of all the curious things she'd seen she wanted to work with me?

Belle and Rosaline headed home when they were stopped in their tracks.