Chapter 5~ Defending What's Mine

Rosaline's PoV

This character..not to be funny...had it set out for Belle. Did he not see our defenses? Bring it you bastard. I'll take you out before you get anywhere near my mother...no friend..well I don't know what we are but you're not touching her. After all she's already done for a stranger, you won't harm her.

"Come for me you dog!" I drew my sword from its hilt. "Belle...you grab another." She was already reaching for the second sword, the skinnier of the two and raising it for the next assault.

The man started to charge us. Closer..now! Swinging and parrying his blows was myself and Belle was making quick work of his protective clothing when the man disappaited.

"What..who was that?" I was just as dumbfounded as Belle.

"Who has it out for you?"

"Well there was Regina, and Hook but they're with us now so I couldn't say."

I changed the subject, attempting to keep a more positive outlook on the situation.

"So...dinner?" Belle nodded.

As we walked there weren't any more attacks and we soon ended up laughing.

----

"No, really? You must be kidding."

Rumple appeared from inside one of the houses.

"About time you dears got here."

"We just had a little adventure along the way."

"Oh really?  Well I'll have to hear about that one over dinner."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey guys what do y'all think so far?

Who has it out for the Gold's?

(Sorry for the short chapter! I'll upload another later today)