Chapter 40~Pre-Wedding

(I'm sorry about the lack of Rumbelle..hopefully some of this will make up for it..also this will be a two part wedding)

Rumple's PoV

It was actually here..I was giving away my daughter. Forever...

Before...

"Belle.."

"You know what tomorrow is Rumple. I just can't believe it. Seems she'd only entered our lives, now she's going off with someone else."

"I'm sure she'll be around more often than you think. After all she's still working down in the library with you."

I held my darling Belle in my arms, and kissed her pale forehead. Her embrace could lighten any heart, even mine. Brushing my hands through her hair we stood there, the day before we'd let our daughter go.

"Remember our wedding?"

"How could I forget?"

"Good..." Although I'd brushed her lips lightly she pulled me into a much more passionate kiss. I love you so very much...

Belle's PoV

It seemed an eternity since we'd kissed like this, I wasn't about to lose the moment. Pulling his face down to mine wasn't exactly difficult, he'd given way.

"You make this too easy.."

"Why make difficult what I want?" He nuzzled my neck, warmth spread through me.

We kissed for a few moments longer.

"I saw this interesting movie down in the library, care to watch it with me?"

"As long as I'm with you."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So there it was, Beauty and the Beast.

"This about you dear?"

"I, uh, this is strange."

"There's some similarities between the two of you..a love of books, a beast of a man.."

"I guess it's good no furniture came to life, I don't imagine either Chip singing and dancing.."

"I had golden skin, not fur and a tail.." Smiling at the idea Rumple gave me a questioning look.

"Not what are you thinking?"

"How long it would take you before freezing all of the furniture....and the idea of you singing..." He actually went for it..

"Though it can't be, I'll just ignore, but then she's never looked at me that way before..." I'd never heard him sing. Even if it was simple, it was quite endearing.

"New..and bit alarming who'd thought that this could be? True...that he's no Prince Charming, but there's something in him that I simply didn't see..."

"True. I am no Prince Charming. But this is a tale as old as time.." He leaned over. We fell asleep in each other's arms. Only to be awoken by our children.

"Dinner?" Rose.

"Sure." A flourish and the table was set.

"Be..our..guest.." I laughed and pecked Rumple on the cheek.

"Life is so unnerving for a servant who's not serving..."

"Now Belle..." His smile now beamed at me.

"Course by course, one by one!!"

"Be our.....GUEST!!"

"Momma..I can't fit in the cupboard.."

Rumple and Rose laughed. I placed our son in my lap.

"How about we read after dinner?"

"Yeah!"

Wedding bells chimed in the forest...

Rumple's PoV

I was going to attempt to steal a glance of my darling Belle, while covering it up by delivering a light lunch to the bridal party. I knocked on the door.

"What's that Rumple?" He had a small basket of food, assumingly for us.

"Roast swan."

"Really Gold? You think it's funny?"

"Calm down, it's merely chicken. It's supposed to be a lighthearted day."

"Thank you Rumple, but you really must go, you have to wait until later for your daughter."

The next time I'd see her, I'd be giving her away.

As I walked away my heart began to slowly want to keep my daughter. I knew I must give her away.

I entered the groom's room. The chaos wasn't nearly as heightened in here as it was the bride's.

"Daddy!" My son was half dressed, funny little lad.

"Come here, Daddy Rumple needs to dress you up to look good as you can."

He looked almost something like Bae. His eyes were brown, as mine were, his hair was slightly darker.

"So Grandpa. Today's the day huh?"

"So it seems Henry. Aren't you a dashing young man?"

"Robin could use some assistance on that end.."

"I heard that buddy."

"Sure Dad."

"Chip, Ronin, and Neal. All three of them are somehow more dressed than the group of grown men more than capable of clothing themselves. This is an amusing sight."

"I'm used to leather mate. Tuxedos I'm not so sure."

"David, please tell me you're at least able to put on a tie."

"How do you think half of them are dressed?"

It was strange, half of these men I'd once hunted or despised, now they were in my child's wedding. Funny how family changes your life.

Belle's PoV

"You're going to be fine Rose. I can tell you're nervous."

"I'd thought you'd be tearing up by now."

"There'll be plenty of time for that, later."

The bridesmaid dresses Rosaline had picked out were beautiful, a simple ivory with slight green forestry towards the bottom.

"How's the bride to be?" Ruby chimed in like a sister, she might as well be to both of the Gold girls.

"Getting to that nervous point. Actually realizing this is happening is beginning to set in."

"Don't remind me, my little flower.." I fixed Rose's hair. She smiled.

********

Beauty and the Beast references

A singing pair of Gold's

Sassy Rumple

Nervousness setting in

Cute family times and comments!

Wedding to be happening!