Chapter 19~How to Say This..

Belle's PoV

Rumple and I were lying in our bedroom, when my husband spoke.

"So about this "story" you and our daughter were so eagerly talking about before I walked in. What's really going on?"

"Well I..erm.."

"Secrets aren't going to help anything."

"You're..." My voice trailed.

"I'm what?" A father once more..

"How can I put this?"

"Please dear...tell me.." Rumple was quickly becoming anxious.

"You're going to be a father once more..because I'm pregnant." The amount of relief after outing the information was blissful. Rumple's face lit up.

"Yo-you are?"

Rumple's PoV

Belle and I a child!?! Rosaline to have another sibling? Baelfire...

No..think positively..

"That's wonderful!" I kissed Belle's forehead. She shuffled into my arms and held one of my hands while my other hand rubbed her stomach.

Another family member...I'll protect you..We'll all protect you...

Rosaline's PoV

From what conversation I'd been able to pick up Belle had told Father the news. That went much better than expected... Who am I kidding? I'm more excited than my own parents. And they're the ones having a baby...

Soon enough my sibling would arrive, there would be so much to do before that time came..how would Belle handle being a true mother? And Rumple becoming a father to a newborn once more? I hadn't exactly been hard to raise, coming in as old as I was made the work for them quite easy. No late nights, I could feed myself, I could talk, and do all the usual normal things. They didn't have to teach me at all.

Belle's PoV

His embrace...

Laying there with Rumple's child growing inside me, and his arms wound holding me, it seemed to be one of the most serene moments in quite some time. Rosaline was to be a sister, and how excited she was for the unknown brother or sister delighted me.

The baby certainly wouldn't be lonely with it's direct family and other family members around. Granted neither were we. Henry would be older than another uncle or aunt.

That's the problem when you've been in a curse, and you're 200 some odd years..

Later....

For some reason the thought of telling my parents never came to my mind. Of course I would have to tell them, they'd be it's grandparents after all.

Father doesn't even know about Rosaline....how his reaction to both future and present children terrifies and makes me highly curious. I guess it's time to have them over..both of them..