Chapter 38~An Unhealthy Obsession

Rosaline's PoV

I had just given birth to mine and Felix's child less than a few hours ago. I was exhausted, and excited, but too tired to express anything. So I slept, Wales had said it would be best now, so I did. Felix had gone back home to make sure everything was perfect for the baby's coming home.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

I awoke to my child in my arms, and a voice whispering to me.

"You're up now Rosaline." That wasn't Felix's voice.

"Who are-" Lips met mine. Forcefully.

It was Gaston.

"Get off me!" I held my infant close.

"But Rosaline, it's my child too, I know you don't want to tell him...but I knew the moment we'd met again that you were with child..my child...I couldn't stand to watch that boy raise this child we've so lovingly created.."

"The child's not yours! I've never loved you in any way! This infant's father is Felix!"

He moved strikingly fast. I couldn't react.

"If you're so sure..." The baby cried, I heard a snap, the crying ceased.

No.....

"YOU BLOODY MURDERER!!"

He dropped the body into a chair. All I knew next was that he pinned me to the bed and stripped me. My body couldn't fight him, he was filled with testosterone and lust, I was exhausted beyond recall. I couldn't scream.

"I guess we'll make sure this one's mine.." He did as he'd done before, taking what wasn't his, loving someone who despised his every being, loving unwillingly....

¤¤¤¤¤¤

I awoke screaming, Felix trying to wake me.

"Rose! Rose! Wake up it's me! You're alright now. No one's going to get you. I'm here, everything is okay." Tears rolled from my eyes. It was a terrible nightmare...

"Felix I-I.."

"You don't have to worry about it now. He's locked up, he won't be coming anywhere near you."

Mother and Father ran in as well.

"Everything alright?"

"She's had a nightmare. About him.."

"Rosaline.." Chip began to cry. Rumple and Belle went to him.

I leaned into Felix, he'd been on the couch when I had slept. He ran his hands through my hair. Knowing he was there lead me into a much more peaceful sleep..

Gaston's PoV

During the party..

Why was she saying yes to him? Why did she kiss him? She was mine...

Was she with our child? Is this her way of covering it up? By becoming engaged to that boy...he would never be a greater father than I.

Rosaline..I'll take you both away from him..we can live happily..it'll just take some time....

Right now I would just need to give us a place to raise that baby. I'd give her the world if I could.

Our child wouldn't be in the hands of that scarred brat. It would be raised by a proper gentleman, in a proper home.

So I ran off to find the best possible house for me and my Rosaline...

******

Sorry for short chapter!

Happiness and feels promised soon

Would all of you want a sequel?