Chapter 41~Vows

Felix's PoV

This was it. She'd be walking down the aisle any minute now. We'd soon be married, I would be hers, forever.

Music started, everyone turned. She was stunning, her gown only resonating her beauty.

Soon enough Rumplestiltskin had given her to the altar. Tears were in his eyes. I turned to my soon-to-be wife.

"Rose, I've always been a Lost Boy, but ever since I'd met you..I knew I was no longer incapable of love. Returning those memories, seeing the expression of a life remembered, I knew I'd fallen for you. Once I knew those feelings were mutual, I asked you the biggest question of my life. If you, Rosaline L. Gold, would marry me. I consider myself the luckiest man to have you, in my life, especially as my wife. My heart can now stop wandering, because it's found a home, with you. I'm not lost when we're together, of all the treasure I've found, you are priceless. And I would never wish to find another.."

Tears now built up in her eyes.

"Felix, when we'd first met, I wasn't so sure, I wasn't myself, but when you'd returned my life, from the moment we first kissed to the moment I said "yes" I knew you'd be the one I would spend the rest of my life with. If Neverland was filled with all the world's gold and gifts, and you, but I could only have one, there would never be a moment of doubt that it'd be you. You're worth more than any prize. You becoming my husband..it's something I thought I'd only dream of. Most girls say they want the pretty boy Prince Charming. The thought was once in my head as well. But to me, all of your scars are just proof you've fought, and I vow to now fight along side you for all eternity. If you're to gain more scars,  then I want to gain them with you. I love you Felix. I always will, as long as roses are romantic, chipped cups and spinning wheels are in the family history, and Neverland never ages, I will love you."

"I'll always fight for you, you are my eternal rose, and my love for you will never cease. Now that I take you as my wife, I know your love will be as everlasting as time itself could ever be."

Before we shared the most passionate kiss ever shared between us, Chip brought the rings up the aisle with Ronin and Neal. A family together as one.

"I now present Mr. and Mrs.Croft!"

We ran down the aisle, into where we'd soon have our first dance. The golden chandelier hung from a giant oak over the floor.

~The second star to the right...

I turned with my beautiful Rose in my embrace, picking her up and holding her closer to the light. Our faces held together. I kissed her lightly, her face beaming.

"I love you, my husband.."

All too soon our song was now done. Congratulations came from every direction.

¤¤¤¤¤

"I have a surprise for you." Rosaline took my arm and led me to an area where a couple stood.

"Felix? It really is you?" Mom and Dad?

"What are you doing here?"

"Rosaline found and invited us. We wouldn't have missed our only son's wedding."

"You? You found them?" I hugged her and my parents.

"I'm guessing you should meet the other half of the family now huh? Trust me there's not a lack of them to meet."

Rosaline's PoV

Even Rumplestiltskin and Belle danced during the wedding, I'd made sure to have their first dance song for them to dance to. It was beautiful to watch their own dance of love. Not many people get to see their parents fall in love, let alone the representative of the love.

The venue couldn't have been more elegant, wine glasses shimmered and clicked, the chandelier and lights hanging from the trees illuminated our entire section of forest. The candles lit the tables, food lined each platter and dish.

Everyone was so refined and well-mannered. I think all of Storybrooke was present. All that mattered was that everyone enjoyed themselves, and I definitely believed they did.

Felix and I cut our wedding cake and popped the bottle of champagne, the adults had wine and the children had grape juice so they felt like the grownups. My little brother walked up.

"Felix is my brother now?"

"Ha, yes I am big man. Now you've got a big brother to mess with."

¤¤¤♡♡¤¤¤

The evening came to an unfortunate close..

Felix and I went to our very own home for the rest of the night. As we would for the rest of our lives..

****************

Relix wedding!!!!

Thanks to SunRider5 OUATforever12 & Naiomi_221 for their inspirations (and direct quotes) for those vows!

Also, Felix's last name is Croft (the last name of the actor who portrayed him) as he has no official last name.

Rumple teared up and danced with Belle once more!!