Chapter 34~Welcoming

Belle's PoV

My daughter back! Chip's first word!

This was more than I could've thought would ever happen. I'd thought she'd go the rest of her life not knowing who we were.

Right now I wasn't concerned with how she got her memories back, all I cared was that they were.

Rosaline's PoV

My family was finally whole again.

Geez could I have been any more of a mini Lacey? Thanks for passing on the street-walker alter-ego Mom.

Rumple's PoV

She was really back.

"How can you remember?"

"I don't really know. I met Felix in-"

"Felix..as in the Lost Boy?"

"..Yes, but he brought me back to you! You owe him me!"

"Where is he?" I may despise him, but it seems now he's changed for the better.

"I can go find him tomorrow."

"Bring him home alright? I want to meet this new Felix."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Rosaline's PoV

Father wanting me to bring my true love home? He must be elated at my homecoming.

"Felix? Are you there?"

"Of course I am darling. I may not live in an official house yet, but soon I will."

We embraced, then I remembered that it was probably best not to keep Father waiting. Later perhaps.

Belle's PoV

This would be interesting. I'd gotten an air from Rose that this wasn't just some random beau with a potion. Though I wouldn't tell her secret, I respected her boundaries. I couldn't help but think I'd have a son-in-law soon.

Rosaline's PoV

This was it.

"Rumplestiltskin, hello. Greetings, Belle. Little Chip."

"Hello Felix. We are under the impression that you brought back our daughter?"

"That would be correct sir and ma'am."

¤¤¤¤¤

The rest of this awkward meeting went over smoothly, which I was grateful for.

*********

Romantic Rose

And we all know about Lacey!

Like mother like daughter!