Chapter 15~ Lovely Night

Rosaline's PoV

It'd been almost a week and from what I could tell we were slowly becoming more of a family. The word we. Family. Us. Home. Together. Acceptance.

All were of such great importance to me. Hopefully for my parents as well.

Today I was staying over at the Charming's residence, the afternoon to be filled with sword lessons with Henry. He enjoyed getting away from all of his adult drama.

"Belle! You forgot about your breakfast!" Was she in a hurry or what?

"Oh," She seemed so distracted today. "Thank you Rosaline."

Rumple's PoV

Could this day last any longer? This day will take an eternity in its own. Belle... It would only be us for the night..Belle....her name drove more longing into me...Tonight....us......

Belle's PoV

How did Rumple feel about tonight? Would we...love? I became so distracted. I wish it was already nighttime. We would be alone..it would be dark.....

Rosaline's PoV

I had a feeling I knew what would be "going on" tonight. Newlyweds. Alone. It wasn't as if the signals weren't clearer than crystals freshly polished.

I chose to ignore what I figured. Less time thinking of what would be going on while I was away. Ew...romantic...but ew...

I had made wooden models of my swords for Henry to practice with. We didn't need Henry injured the first lesson. He was so eager and I felt privileged that I could teach him.

I left for the Charming's house.

  ························♡···♥···♡·························

Rumple's PoV

The night was finally here. The darkness succumbed the both of us. We were alone..the yearning was overwhelming....us....now...

I kissed Belle's forehead..a soft murmur wavered from her lips..

"Rumple...."

Her lips touched mine, her hands removed my shirt.

Then they lead my hands to the buttons on her blouse..my Belle...

We were soon enveloped with one another.Moans and whispers escaped from lips when they parted, only for breath. This...perfection.... Belle soon topped my body..she was perfect....everything..this entire night....perfection in every way....

All too soon her head layed on my chest..she played her fingers on my stomach...you tease...

We soon fell asleep wrapped in one another's arms, our romance enflamed with this night...

**********************

There we go some Rumbelle tacos!!!

Comment what you thought!