Chapter 21~Tension

(A/N Don't worry about 'missing details' of the pregnancy, there's a method to my madness..Also credit to whomever made this if you're out there! If you did in fact make this please message me so I may give you the credit you so greatly deserve.)

8 and a half months later..

Belle's PoV

I was exhausted. I couldn't sleep for the past few months, between all of the pregnancy symptoms and nerves, I must look like a swollen, tired mess. Rumple rolled over, facing me.

"Dear I know what you're thinking, and I can tell you that you are always beautiful, sleepless nights or the most restful can't harm that."

His hand rubbed my swollen stomach, it wouldn't be long now until the baby came. And I was stuck to bed rest via Dr.Wales' order. Rumple was so calm, and if he was it didn't show.

I, on the other hand, was a nervous wreck.

Rumple's PoV

I pushed some of Belle's soft brown hair away from that beautiful face of hers. My hand over her belly was held by one of hers. She hated not being able to do much, she would grow impatient while reading, I knew she wanted to be at the library working with her daughter.

"Rest now, I'll be back before long, amd if you need anything, I mean anything, I don't care if it's a cookie, you call me or Rosaline, and one of us will be here in no time." I kissed her head. "I love you."

Rosaline's PoV

It was lonely at the library without my mother, though it had given me time to craft a gift for the new arrival. At first I'd written a small book, then I'd begun to secretly work on the crib. I'd cloaked it so my parents couldn't see until I was finished, they'd found one in the shop and brought it home. I would show them once it was time, the finishing touch now is my sibling.

Belle's PoV

I'd become so tired I hadn't felt the small pains. Just thinking I was sore I went back to sleep...blissful sleep...

Hours later I realized.Wait..oh that's...that's not soreness...I dialed Rumple.

--This is Gold's Pawn Shop, leave a message and I'll answer as soon as I am able. Thank you dearie.

Oh god Rumple...

-Rosaline? Yeah honey, I need you...if you see your father bring him...please..

Rosaline's PoV

Mother's in labor. Father won't answer anything.

I transported to my mother, she was clearly in excruciating pain.

I've only done this once back in the Enchanted Forest, when the woman who I'd been able to stay with had her child. That was long ago, hopefully I could do it again..

Rumple's PoV

"Thanks for working today Henry. I'll be gone now. See you tomorrow."

Belle's PoV

God it hurt. Rosaline was here, where was Rumplestiltskin? Gahhh! Rosaline couldn't move me and I was in far too much pain to move far at all, let alone downstairs.

"Mother? Are you sure? I can try-"

"Rose, I know, I'll just.." I interrupted myself for pain.

"You want to give birth here?"

"Yes! Where's your father?!"

Rumple's PoV

I pulled into the driveway. I unlocked the front door when I heard Belle in pain.

"Belle!"

Rosaline's PoV

I was going to help deliver my own sibling.

"Father! Get blankets and water! Comfort her!"

Belle's PoV

Why does this hurt so much? It's enough I've carried around a human being in me for nine months, now this pain?

"Mother you're going to push soon alright? I'll be right here and Father's got you.

"Just take the pain out on me darling."

I screamed in pain.

"Now Mother!"

Rosaline's PoV

After several pushes and screams my sibling was born into the world. I began to clean the newborn.

"You want to know?" Rumplestiltskin was busy soothing Belle.

"Yes!"

"I have a brother now." Both of my parents faces were filled with joy. Even my baby brother chimed in with a cry. Wrapping him in a blanket I handed him to our mother.

Belle's PoV

This is real...this is our baby boy..

"Rumple...he's perfect.."

"What's his name?"

"Chip. Chip Baelfire Gold"

The happiest tears I'd ever seen came forth from me and Rumple.

I was officially a mother of two..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Chip!!! ♡♡

What do you think happened that Rumple nearly missed it?