Chapter 23~ Where Did You Go?

Rosaline's PoV

   I was babysitting little Chip while Mom and Dad had a nice night out. They deserved one after all of the new baby excitement and late nights. With me they could do whatever they pleased when they felt it, I didn't have to be watched over in case I cried for food, I could simply conjure or make it myself. Chip could be a little bit of a crier.

  I held my baby brother tight. He was as much of their world as he was mine and I loved him. He was family and I would never intentionally put any of them in danger. He began to cry when I put him in his cradle.

  "Chip..come on you're just tired..or are you hungry?" He wasn't going to give me a legible answer, I knew that. He settled once I rocked the cradle slightly. "You can be so difficult but so easy all the same.."

Someone knocked on the door. Chip rustled, I looked through the glass hole in the door. Henry. Maybe he wanted to ask something? I couldn't practice with him today..

"Hi Henry. Were you looking for Belle or Rumple?"

"No I just had to get out of the house. Too much lovey-dovey for my taste. I think Neal wanted out of there too." We shared a laugh, "It's great to have someone older around but not too much older. All they're doing is being adults really. Not too much "teaching" of the important stuff from the Enchanted Forest."

Chip began to whimper and I'd begun to try everything but he wouldn't stop.

"What's the matter? You know Henry.."

Parading Chip around the living room seemed to calm him down the further from Henry we became. He'd begun to let out more cries. Did I need to tell Mom and Dad? I'll just let them know Henry's here as well.

So on this strange communication "phone" I contacted Belle.

"Yeah Mom? Okay, Chip will not calm down and Henry is here..."

"I'm not Henry........" This being morphed from my nephew to a nightmare. I dropped this device but held fast to my brother.

"You really are naive...little girl...." I growled. "You're in trouble now..and now there's no one to save you...to hear your cries..know where you've gone..."

-"Rose..Rosaline!! Who is that? Are you okay?!"- The phone was on the ground.

I need to get Chip out of here.

"Mom! I'm transporting Chip to you!"

My baby brother disappeared in a cloud of red smoke. At least he's safe..now to deal with this bandit..

"Get. Out."

"Not until I have you.."

"We don't want another houseguest so somebody here is leaving unhappy. And I don't plan on that being me."

I thought he was unsheathing a sword or other weapon. He'd thrown poppies at me. So tired....

-"ROSALINE! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!"- Mother..father...brother...

Nothing..

Bandit's PoV

There. She was unconscious and easy to transport, boss would be glad that I've succeeded. Now what he wants with her I'm quite curious about, but I know better than to ask questions.

I stomped on this strange box where the woman's mother yelled, no need to know more..

^^^^^^^^

Uh oh....who has Rosaline?