Chapter 31~Alleyway

*gets a little raunchy here...you have been warned**

Rosaline's PoV

What did this couple want from me? I mean I didn't know them at all, they said I've known them as my parents. They said I had helped deliver their child! I don't deal with children..I especially don't deliver them.

Alright sure, I enjoy the process of making a child but that doesn't mean I like them...

As it was becoming dark out I headed to the Rabbit Hole. A late hookup couldn't hurt. And if there's any benefit to having this woman watch me it's the borrowing of some serious heels.

When I entered I immediately saw a dark haired man, I'd caught his eye as well. He walked over.

"Mind if I buy you a drink..?"

"Drink for a name huh? Sure it's Marie."

Gaston's PoV

Anything couldn't make you less desirable Rosaline, though you don't know it yet..

I may have altered her memory potion, which I stole from my competition, but it was all for her own good. Mine as well..

I had already slipped in the potion when no one was looking, Rosaline had begun to give me the yearning look of someone who didn't want to stay for drinks. I wouldn't deny her request. I handed money to the bartender.

"Why don't we go somewhere a little more...secluded."

"Lead the way..."

We walked into the alley, plenty dark and not reeking of trash. Rosaline downed her drink in a single shot. Then turned to me.

"Come here..." She grabbed my hands. I did as she wanted, pinning her to the wall, sliding my lips down her neck. She craned her neck towards me. My pelvis was now against her, she whispered. "I don't care...Gaston..."

"Rosaline...." I now held her entire body up. I was stronger with testosterone coursing through me, knowing she wanted this too. I took her somewhere much more....manageable...

Rosaline's PoV

This guy wasn't bad at-oh...

His lips coursed down my neck, if he could do this then..now my body was pinned to a wall, his pelvis grinding..

Next thing I knew I was in the air and then into a hotel room. Much more comfortable and proper..

Ruby's PoV

That was Rosaline. I'd just given her a room, with a stranger? I've messed up.

I dialed Belle.

"Belle. Uh, Rosaline is...well you can figure out that she's not at the diner for burgers.."

Gaston's PoV

Silly dog..letting us in without a second thought.

I nearly had her beneath me when we were so bluntly interrupted. We hadn't had the chance to make love. The door slammed open. Thought I'd locked that. Her parents...crap.

"WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!"

There's a wall....ouch..that's not good

"Rosaline! Oh my god! Are you okay?"

Rosaline's PoV

What just happened? I don't remember anything..One minute I'm in a bar and now?

"What the hell am I doing in here?"

"It's alright..Ruby said that you weren't acting yourself...even for you.."

I'm still not this Rosaline chick everyone's talking about.

"Gaston! What were you thinking! I could do so much to you! Right now!"

"She's lying! She lead me on!"

"Who are you? Why am I here?!"

This Belle now..hugged me? I just let it happen as it seemed to calm down everyone. Even her husband who now had a blonde guy sliding Gaston into handcuffs. The same blonde woman from before spoke.

"She'll have to provide a statement."

"Statement of what? I don't know how I even got here."

"Thank you Ruby. I was mortified when she wasn't in her room."

We got in a car and left. A statement?

~~~~~~~~~

Goodness!

And what do you think went so wrong for Gaston?

*I promise happiness alright?*