Chapter 32~The Wrong Kind of Guy

???'s PoV

Idiotic Gaston..thinking that was a real memory potion, it was just something to heighten a single emotion, make the user blind and forgetful of all that just occurred, it doesn't last long as you're well aware of now..

Rosaline's PoV

Okay, at the moment I was hating this Gaston guy. From the security cameras we could see, Mr.Beds-a-Lot had drugged me with this potion. Why self why did you almost lose yourself to him? I might be a flirt but I'm not a whore.

"That's probably why you can't remember anything. Ro-Marie do you want to see him and confront him where he can't get to you?"

"Could I do it in private?"

"Sure. Just let us know when you're finished."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I walked over to Gaston's cell. His entire being was alert the moment he saw me walk in the room.

"Why must you lie to them? You nearly gave yourself to me this time.

"This time?! What do you mean this time?!"

"Come here." I edged towards the bars.

"We've already made love....you wouldn't remember though..you weren't very responsive that night.."

He now pulled me to his body against the cell. I couldn't pull away.

"All you have to do is let me go..we can try again..this time you may even be with child..or are you now..?"

What? I've never slept with anyone!

"Hel-" He practically shoved his mouth onto mine. Frantically, he pulled one of my legs through the bars. He wouldn't let go from either part of me..

Please help me..somebody..

He took a parting breath from me. I stole the moment.

"SOMEBODY HELP!"

"Marie! Shut up! Please? I'm sorry! Come on, you've never objected before!"

Emma ran in. Belle and Rumplestiltskin fast on her tail.

"YOU SICK BASTARD! LET GO OF MY DAUGHTER OR I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU NEVER LEAVE!"

Damn. Belle was fiery, and quite frankly terrifying when angered.

I was quickly let go, as Belle had Gaston by the neck.

"Bookworm has teeth!" He was terrified. He wasn't doing a good job of hiding it either.

"Gaston I swear if you say another word.."

Emma was allowing this to happen. I thought I understood why. Turns out I had missed a completely different reason as well.

~~~~~~~~

Mama Bear Belle! Yikes..no one set her off okay?