Chapter 14~ Family Ties

I soon was out of the infirmary which for some reason they called a hospital. There'd apparently been a crazy episode where I ran around and screamed at anyone who approached.

I didn't remember any of that...all that I could recall were the nightmares..those horrible images and screams..

Well I'd have to go on. But my question still lingered. Do I tell Belle and Rumple or do I keep it to myself?

We'd gotten back into this motorized carriage they called a..Cadillac?

"If somebody knew something but they didn't know to tell it or not, what would you say that they do?" This confused my parents.

"Does this 'somebody' happen to be in Storybrooke?" I knew that was coming. I knew it.

"Yes. But what would you want them to do?"

There was silence in the Cadillac. Thoughts were running in the two passengers' heads. Belle spoke.

"Would that secret bring harm to anyone?"

"I don't think so, no." Rumple now chimed in.

"Is this a secret that you know dearie?"

He could tell by my face that this guess was true.

"Tell us. And if you're afraid don't be. We won't abandon you because of a simple secret." Simple didn't give this secret justice.

"Well..while I was unconscious I saw these images and heard voices telling me...telling me...that I am your daughter...."

The car stopped. Both of my parents looked back. I assumed that Rumple hadn't given an in depth thought about what I'd said. The day had been crazy and I didn't blame him for forgetting.

"How? Neither of us ever had a daughter...."

"Maybe...what if..what if, since I'm around the age that..Bae left through the portal and your love awakened...that the true love and loss created me?"

More and more silence.

"Rumple. In a way what she says makes sense. Considering what has happened before in all of this."

The car went on. the silence was the most hammering noise in my head.

"Dad? I-I don't want you to not..."

"Rosaline..it's just-difficult at the moment-to understand all of this..It makes sense and then it doesn't. I just need time to sort this all out."

And with that we'd arrived. Was this home? It felt that way..but did they feel the same with me here?