Chapter 36~Preparing for the Evening

Gaston's PoV

I was locked in here, all because she lied to them..she loved me..I know she did..maybe she was trying to not make her mother jealous...

What if she was with my child? She must be. Perhaps that's why she wouldn't talk because she was nervous about the whole thing. I'll get out of here for you, our child, my world, my obsession, my Rosaline...

Belle's PoV

Chip had become a handful now more than ever, he could walk and talk. He'd get into some trouble spots, like the time I couldn't find him for an hour because he'd crawled under the couch. Or when Rosaline had been chasing him and he'd found a small room beneath the stairwell, which was a surprise for us all, and he just took a nap.

But at the moment I was occupied with inviting friends and family over for tonight.

Henry's PoV

"Mom, we're going tonight right?"

"Yes Henry. I'm sure Roland will want to come too." My step-brother, Chip and Neal all under one roof? It'd certainly be a interesting evening with three energized boys running around.

"Regina! Hey, as I'm not too in the know with proper dinner attire, would you help me with this tie?" At least Robin was trying. It wasn't putting on leather jackets and a quiver full of arrows.

"Come on Dad, even I can put on a tie."

"Daddy is funny in those clothes!" Oh Roland.

"No, it's just different clothes silly." Mom had adjusted well to having a "new" child around.

Ruby's PoV

-"Of course I'll be there. Wouldn't want to let a best friend down now would I?"

Now, what's proper wear for a party for someone you called their parents on? I don't think there's a Hallmark card for that one..

"What do I wear?"

"Your waitress uniform, you're still on the clock Ruby." Back to work for now I guess.

Felix's PoV

I was really doing this. It's real now, tonight. Please let her family approve.

I walked into the pawn shop...

Rumple's PoV

"Isn't it the lover boy?" I've been feeling great ever since Rose was back, maybe a little too great but oh well. Deliriously happy?

"Actually, I wanted to ask you something. Man to man."

"Which would be?"

"I know it hasn't been long at all since I officially met her; however, we all know the truth and I..would like to have your blessing to marry Rosaline."

Now I don't exactly know what made me say "yes" but I had and it was done.

"Thank you sir. I'll prove myself to you somehow. But until then there's a few things I must do."

As soon as he'd come he was gone. I went back to wiping down the counter, Henry was off today so I had to do things myself.

Felix's PoV

What would she want? Simple, complex? I needed to look the part, I had more to impress than just a bunch of crazy boys now. Forest wear wouldn't cut it.

Rosaline's PoV

"So they're all coming tonight? And we still need to dress the part. Let alone the cooking and decor."

"That would all be a yes."

"I could cook and decorate if you'd want to get the clothes ready? I know how Chip can be resistant to being spiffed up."

"If you so desire." As Belle walked out, gathering Chip, my hand flourished and the decor was set, all it needed was to be lit. Chip on the other hand, even magically, would be more difficult than this entire gathering. Seeing as he can disappear like no one's business.

Felix's PoV

That's the one, it's perfect, I even found a necklace to match. As long as she accepted the evening for me couldn't go better. If..

*********

Gaston's still obsessed!

Chip's mischievous for a (almost) one year old

Rumple's happy beyond recall

Outlaw Queen is married!

A/N 2

Have you noticed how different characters will call each other by either their full name or a nickname based on their relationship and/or emotion?

Just thought I'd put that out there...:)

(Ps I've gone back through this chapter and changed Ronin to Roland as it's his actual name)