Chapter 37~Questions

Belle's PoV

"Now Chip come on, leave your shoes on for two minutes, please?"

"Momma!" Okay, it was cute, but this was a hassle trying to keep a pair of shoes on my son. I'm just glad he's keeping a shirt on. What is it with babies and wanting to be naked?

"Dear, mind if I give it a try?" When had Rumple even walked in?

"Go for it, perhaps he'll listen to Dad."

"Now Chip, you be good for Daddy Rumple and keep these shoes on alright?" Chip giggled. And as I could've predicted, kept his shoes on for Rumple. I giggled to myself, Daddy Rumple. Never heard him call hisself that.

I went to pick out clothes for the evening. Now that Chip was dressed things would go much more smoothly with willing participants.

Rosaline's PoV

There! The food was all prepared and with the usual Gold family flair to adorn them. Guests would be arriving soon, I should probably change into something classier. Sweats and a slept-in T-shirt certainly didn't cover it.

Felix's PoV

It's time. The biggest moment of my life thus far would either sail or sink like a ship, during this party.

Rumple's PoV

"Care to do the honors Father?"

"Of course." I snapped my fingers and the entire backyard and porch were illuminated. To my surprise music played as well. I looked at Belle.

"Care to dance, Mrs.Gold?"

"I would love to." Hearing the words again...

We danced until the first guest arrived. Which was Felix.

"Please, don't stop on my behalf. It was actually quite endearing."

Rosaline's PoV

Felix, he cleaned up very well..Not too bad looking in a tuxedo either. Though his face was scarred I saw past them, I knew the handsome face that lay beneath.

Chip ran up to him. And tripped.

"Hey there Chip, looking like quite the dashing young man now aren't we?" He picked him up. Chip smiled and laughed.

"Brother! I want him Rosy!" I smiled at Felix, who slyly winked back. Oh...

Felix's PoV

"Well seeing as you are the first to arrive I would like to strike a conversation with you and my wife." He wavered me over, I put Chip back down and he ran back to his sister.

"Rumple, what's this about?"

"I'm guessing you'll want more than just one half of a blessing." Belle's face was now full of surprise.

"Half? You mean you already-"

"Yes dear."

"Well, you know I'm not one to stand in the way of what a heart wants. Especially when it's true."

"Thank you!" Calm down. "I won't disappoint you both." Now I would wait until the evening progressed.

Later....

Her entire family and her friends were here. The mood was light-hearted and pleasant. Now was the time.

I clinked a glass, all of the attention went towards me.

"Uh. Hello everyone, I know that some of us here haven't had the greatest history..But I'm not the same person anymore, I've changed for the better..but not on my own. I had a drive, a reason for this all. I'd, as many of you have as well, found my true love. Someone who meant more to me than anyone." I looked down at Rosaline. "And with her family and friends all present, I wanted to ask a question."

I knelt down, held the ring in my hand, the other taking hold of hers..

"Rosaline L. Gold, will you bring me the greatest pleasure and become my beloved wife?"

"....Yes!!" Our lips met once more, the lights beaming slightly brighter.

She said yes!! I'm going to marry Rose!

"Love you...."

"Congratulations, I now see, are in order."

The night went on wonderfully, Rose was blushing half the night whenever someone congratulated her. Henry approached me.

"Thanks. For everything. Bringing back Aunt Rose and making her so happy, if no one else, I'm happy for the both of you."

*******

I have a question for you dearies. How old (based off of anything) do you guys think I am? I'm curious as to what you guys think!