Chapter 7~Preparations

***I'm making my own interpretation of Belle's mother***

Rumplestiltskin's PoV

"Rumple! Rumple where are you?" Belle was frantic, the morning was still young and already chaos was in full swing. Having not seen her mother in quite some time she was stressed about making the evening perfect.

"In the bedroom. Did you need something or me?"

"Did you get the salad and sauce for dinner?"

"....Yes...they should be in the fridge."

"Oh..there they are.." Good thing I can make things appear or I would've been in some serious trouble. Belle is very kind but can easily anger when stressed to this degree.

I headed downstairs.

"Belle..."I held her. "Your mother loves you. Don't worry your wonderful mind too much. She'll love it anyways." In our embrace we kissed. I felt some of her stress melt away.

"You're right. I shouldn't worry this much but its just so many things. I haven't seen her in such a long time, her only child is now married. She's never met you, and we now have a daughter."

I understood the factors. Should I use magic to help? No, yes? Maybe? What was Belle's mother opinions on magic?

"Magic?" She just gave me this look that said "and? "

"Your mother, what's are her thoughts on magic? To use or not to use?" Her face became perplexed.

"I don't really know the answer to that question. Knowing you're a part of the family might ease her siding on that one. Maybe just try not to use it if you can. Until we know.."

Not the most reassuring answer but I couldn't complain.

"Now about the soup and chicken parmesan."