Chapter 33~New....

Rumple's PoV

I'd never seen my beloved wife so angry. I need to remember to give her some chocolate before we're home.

Later.....

Turns out that wretched ex-fiance had...had...raped my daughter...

The only good thing was that Rosaline wasn't with his child. I couldn't bear to watch her have to raise any of his spawn.

Days later...

Rosaline's PoV

I'd been walking around alone in the forest for almost half an hour, you'd think I'd want to get away. But it was just so beautiful. But now I was thirsty as all get out. I came upon the tree circle...Only this time I wasn't alone..

"Hello Rosaline." A man my age stood there.

"Sorry I'm...Marie."

"Care for a drink?"

"Only if you take one first." I'd had it with slipped drinks.

He handed me a rose shaped vial, after he'd poured some into his hands.

???'s PoV

It wasn't the same drink. She had to drink it all for the effect to take place.

"One."

Rosaline's PoV

I took down the entire bottle. All of these...memories? Rushed into me. If the stranger hadn't been there to catch me I certainly would've knocked my self out on a rock.

"Hey..Rosaline..."

"Hey um.."

"Felix." Felix? I love...him...

Pan's PoV

Probably should've told him true love would be revealed through the potion..it would've happened soon enough anyways. I'll let him be for now. No need to keep watching this..

Felix's PoV

We sat there for the good part of the day. It was nearly pitch black. We talked about everything.

"There's pieces of this I can't remember."  Oh right..

In order to complete the potions powers, the kiss of the true love must be bestowed upon the user.

I looked down at her. Her brown hair mixed well with her green eyes. She was a forest in her own, no wonder she loved them so.

Leaning down, she met my kiss, the air around us froze momentarily then was lit by fireflies dancing through the sky and space around us.

"You're...my true?"

"Yes my dear.." Now she kissed me.

We laid underneath the stars for some time enjoying the atmosphere. Until her phone rang.

"I have to go..See you soon?"

"We are true lovers now aren't we? Of course you will."

Rosaline's PoV

I headed home. Felix...

Walking quietly inside I saw my parents on the couch. Chip was in their arms.

My family...

"Mother!? Father?!"

Their heads turned instantly.

"Ro-Marie?!?!"

"Rose! Rosaline!!" Tears streamed my face. Theirs too.

I embraced them, attempting to make up for all the suffering I'd put them through. Chip even smiled.

"Rosy!" He chimed.

If tears hadn't been flowing then they were now. Chip knew my name...