Chapter 35~You're Back!

Henry's PoV

I'd heard what Gaston had done to my aunt. She didn't deserve that from anyone, let alone Belle's ex-betrothed. That part was just weird even if she wasn't herself. Maybe she would talk with me today? This Marie she'd turned into wasn't like Aunt Rose in the least bit. She despised all of the things she'd loved.

I knocked on Grandpa's door. To my utmost surprise there was Aunt Rose.

"Henry?!" Wait, what? She'd called my by my name and was now hugging me.

"Aunt Rose?" She nodded. "You're back!"

Rosaline's PoV

We would need to celebrate, I'd need to make up for the mental harm I've caused.

"What do you say if we throw a party? Bring back the friends and family for a cookout?"

"Sounds yummy to me!"

Felix's PoV

A party? With her entire family. Sounds, as if I should leave..

Rosaline's PoV

"Where are you going? Busy already?"

"I'd just thought that.."

"Hey, Aunt Rose, isn't that Felix? The Lost Boy?" Henry was whispering in my ear.

"Yes it is, and we owe the celebration to him!"

"You-you do?"

"Of course, true love brought them back!"

Felix's PoV

Rose made a huge reveal.

"True Love? Felix is your true love?"

"Indeed he is."

"The potion working seems much clearer now." Oh no her father...

"It's alright son," He called me son. "I can understand your reasons.."

No, I'm not sucking up to you in order to sleep with Rosaline. If that was what she wanted then sure, but I knew of Gaston's obsession, and the actions he took to enact it, and I would never make her comply to that unless it's what she wanted. I had respect for her, to me she still held her virtue, and I wouldn't take that from her unwillingly.

"But that's not-"

"How about we talk about the party? What foods should we have out?"

Thanks Rosaline...distract your father..

Belle's PoV

My suspicions had come true, they were more than just puppy dog eyed, they're in love. Completely in love.

"Oh yes! Maybe some barbecue? A salad, rolls, soups..."

I nudged Rumple to let him know we'd be talking later.

************

A party underway, a reveal, and happy family news!

How will the rest of the family react to having their flower back?

Do you guys ship Rose and Felix? (What should the ship be called?????)