Chapter 18~ Are You Okay?

Rosaline's PoV

Belle hadn't been feeling the greatest the past few days, what had she come down with?

"Mother? Did you-" I was interrupted by her running towards the bathroom. "Mother!"

"Rosaline it's fine. It's probably just a little stomach bug." I don't think that's what this is at all. After "their night" two weeks ago Belle hadn't been feeling the same.

I shut the door.

"Mom. Now what I'm saying could be completely wrong but, do you think there's even a possibility that you may be...with child?"

She looked somewhere between "I've been caught" and "Maybe you're right". I knew why both of these emotions played on her face.

"...It could be..." My mother with child? A sibling?!

"Is there a way to know for sure?" Before its obvious.

"Yes."

So off went my mother. There was a test now that you could apparently take. This world is confusing and I thought I'd just gotten it all figured out.

She had come home and seemed excitedly nervous.

"So? Is this what I think it is?" I was more excited then Belle at this point.

"Is what you think what is?"

Rumple had walked in from work. I wasn't going to be the one to tell him. I didn't know if Belle even wants to tell him at this point. I need to cover this up.

"A new story! Its kind of similar to our situation. People thinking we're nothing but characters in a book. From what I could tell anyway."

Please just leave it there...

Rumple's PoV

I didn't really believe what Rosaline and Belle were trying to pass off but I just let it be. Let them think that there's no contemplating whatever it is at the moment. I was suspicious about whatever had ensued, I'd find out one way or another.

Belle's PoV

Rumple and I....another child? Rosaline would have a sibling. I am to have a child. How and importantly when would I tell Rumple? Too many questions.

"We'll talk about this later." Was the look I gave my husband. I was so eager and quite frankly nervous about what the future was to bring. Obviously a child but other than that....

******
A Rumbelle child #2!!!
Whoop!

I already have a name picked out that I hope you'll all love!

Until next time lovelies! ♡