Chapter 11~ Getting to Know You

Belle's PoV

Henry had walked into the library. I had told him he was welcome to anytime, I hadn't given much thought about the consequences now.

"Henry this is erm....."

"Rosaline."

"Oh. Is the library already open to the public? Although I don't recall there being a Rosaline in the book."

"My story was just..too...minor I guess."

"No..even the villagers had some backstory to them.."

"Perhaps my story just wasn't clear enough. Have to keep the storylines in check."

Henry wasn't really buying it. Soon however he let it settle.

"Did you need something Henry?" He looked around. Noticing something but not directly saying anything about it. Rosaline busied herself with other books.

"So....do I call you Grandma now?" Rosaline looked up. So that's what he'd noticed, the ring. And I guess he would now. So many titles relating to family now. Mother, grandmother, wife...

"I guess you can call me whatever you like." He leaned in for a whisper.

"So who's Rosaline really?" Do I tell him?

Before I had begun to give an answer Rosaline simply said,

"I'm her daughter." Her saying this information provided an easier explanation for myself. Especially given Henry's previous adoptive situation.

"Wait...you have a daughter? That's great. Though how is she, you know, older? Is her circumstance like mine?"

"Yes..and no. I need time to explain."

"I have time, Emma and David are at work and Mary Margaret is at home with Neal." Rosaline piped up.

"Wait...you're the grandson of Snow White and Prince Charming? Belle and Rumplestiltskin?"

"Yes...oh and the son of Regina, though not biologically."

"Rosaline. Perhaps the two of you can catch up while I run to Granny's? Hot chocolate with cinnamon for Henry definitely, and Rosaline?"

"Whatever feels right, although could I possibly have some of what had cinnamon in it?"

Nodding I walked out. Well it was a good thing Henry was open minded to many things and someone being "adopted" wasn't an unfamiliar topic for him. Perhaps they would get along.

Thinking more on it this was slowly becoming a family reunion, and Rosaline was Henry's aunt. Relating her to the Charming's, and indirectly Regina...

Regina..Though I'd begun to forgive her, twenty eight years is a long time to imprison somebody. Then there was the matter of her telling Rumple I was dead...Move on Belle, you're better than this.

I went on to order food to go from Granny's. Red seemed a little quizzical about how much food I ordered, usually its just Rumple and I but I was picking up for three people, and two teenagers at that.

"Have company today? Or are you and Mr.Gold just really hungry?" We shared a laugh, having a friend like Red was nice, gave me someone nearer to my own age to relate to. Ha my own age, 200 years at least..

"Just some company. Hopefully quite hungry company."