Chapter 39~A Wedding to Plan

Belle's PoV

After the screaming I heard from Rose's room and settling Chip I couldn't help but feel on edge. Rumple held me.

"She'll be alright. I know she will, she's been through a lot more than just a bad dream."

"I just can't imagine not having her here."

"We still have Chip to raise."

"Soon enough he'll be leaving us too."

"Until that time comes.." Rumple kissed me, passionately. The night didn't feel so bad after some kissing.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Felix's PoV

I fell asleep holding Rosaline and brushing my hand through her hair after she'd gone back to sleep. Poor thing. The nightmare she'd had included that monster Gaston. She had screamed for..a child?

"Oh no..I didn't keep you up all night did I? You look exhausted."

"No, no I'm great. Especially knowing that I'm engaged to one of the best women on the planet."

"One of the?"

"I had to include your mother, after all without her I wouldn't have you."

"I see.." She kissed me lightly.

"I'll go cook breakfast for the family. You rest a little while longer.."

"But that means you have to leave me.."

"I'll only be downstairs..and by the sound of it so is one of your parents. I'll tell them you're staying in bed a little while longer."

Gaston's PoV

She'd slept with him holding her? He needed to learn his boundaries, she belonged to me..she was with my child, I felt it..I knew it....

Rumple's PoV

"Here's my future son-in-law!"

"Hello sir. Rose was just going to lay in bed a little while longer. Would you like some breakfast?"

"Sounds great to me."

Belle's PoV

I walked into my daughter's room, she sat there staring at the ring.

"It's very pretty."

"Oh. Hey Mother." Although she was almost 22, counting as regular world years, I still felt as if she were a little girl, one who needed protecting from the world's harm.

"Did you want to talk about the dream?"

"It was just some crazy thing."

"Including Gaston?" The man I once knew had become psychotic. Obsessive. I'm just glad he was locked up to where he couldn't get to her anymore.

"He'd..well, I'd just..had a baby and then he appeared from nowhere..he was convinced that it was his and that Felix was nothing but a cover up, when I'd gotten into him that it wasn't he snapped the baby's neck in front of me..then proceeded to do what he's no stranger to doing with me.."

"Aren't we glad that he's locked up now huh?" I hugged my daughter. "Now something tells me there's a wedding around here that needs planning..."

"Yeah, one certainly does."

Rosaline's PoV

After breakfast...

"So my amazing daughter. What is the theme of this event?"

"Felix? Any ideas?"

"Maybe something outdoors? Seeing as that's where we met?"

"Sounds perfect to me."

"Pretty soon I would assume? Before the snow begins to fall?" I think Belle may be more excited than I.

"We should go look for some dresses today, a girl's and guy's day out?"

My fiance, shopping for a suit with Father and Chip, probably Henry too.

"I guess an important question. Who's in the wedding party?"

Felix replied meekly. "Chip, Ronin and Neal could be ring bearers..Henry could be the best man.."

"Would the rest of our men be guests or?"

"I guess so. I was trying to make a suggestion, and now I realize it's kind of strange to have three ring bearers and a best man.."

"I think it'd be great having the three youngest boys be involved."

1:00 p.m.

Ruby, Belle, Emma, Snow and Regina and me were all headed to pick out their dresses for the bridal party. And possibly mine. Mother wanted my wedding to be bigger, since hers had been so secluded.

We arrived at the dress shop.

Yeesh. There were even corsetted gowns.

Which looked amazing, I kind of leaned towards those for myself. I knew that some of my party didn't enjoy the factor of corsets.

There's one..it looked stunning.

"Rosaline, you saw it too huh?" Ruby was like a second sister. Next to Belle.

8:00 p.m.

We'd finally gotten home, both of our parties successful in their searches. So glad that's finally over..

Gaston's PoV

She had looked stunning in that dress..I couldn't wait to see her in it once more..for our wedding..

*********

Wedding's soon to be underway!