eight

/THIRD PERSON POV/

"Jendeuk!" Jisoo's voice snapped Jennie out of her thoughts. When she saw the older girl marching towards her, her walls instantly came down as she crashed into the older girl, crying. 

"What happened? Where's Kai?" Jisoo asked concernedly, her hands tightly wrapped around the younger girl's frame.

"He- we broke up," Jennie said between her sobs. Chaeyoung joined the hug moments after, embracing the two older women in her arms. 

"What?" 

"Shh, it's okay, Jen," Chaeyoung patted Jennie's hair softly. "Wanna talk about it?" 

Jennie got silent for a moment, then shook her head no. 

"I just- I wanna g-go home," Jennie answered instead. 

"Okay," Chaeyoung said, pulling back from the hug. People were staring at them, confused as to why were these three women hugging in the middle of the hall? But they didn't care, Jennie was more important than the opinions of a few strangers.

The three walked home quietly, Jennie being in the middle of Jisoo and Chaeyoung. Jennie couldn't stop sobbing, even though her tears had run out a couple of minutes ago. 

Chaeyoung didn't need to ask for the reason for their breakup because Jennie hadn't stopped thinking and replaying the scene since they left the cinema. Chaeyoung winced at what happened to her friend, not even prepared for the truth.

She hadn't thought, even once, that Jennie had been one of the victims of sexual assaults. Her heart ached at the thought of what Jennie needed to go through. When Jennie recalled the memory, her mind followed. 

His breath smelled so much like cigarettes. "Let me take you home, we'll have a good time. A definitely hot, good time." 

Jennie screamed for her dear life. She kicked his lower part and ran for as fast as her legs could allow her. 

"Where do you think you're going, bitch?" his voice echoed again as Jennie was pulled sideways onto the darkness. 

Jennie was thrown to the grass. 

He unbuckled his belt, his body pressing onto Jennie. 

"You wanna go rough? Fine, I'll give you rough, bitch. I'll fuck you senseless until you forget your own name," 

No, no, no!

"No, don't. Stop, please!" 

Everything was a blur until Chaeyoung heard another voice echoed. 

"Get off her, you fucking douche," 

Chaeyoung was snapped out of the memory. Her heart stopped beating for a moment when she realized who that voice belonged to. The painfully familiar feminine yet gruff voice vibrated in her bones. 

Her sister.

Lisa.

"Oh, God," Chaeyoung whispered to herself. 

The other two turned their heads to face Chaeyoung. "What?" Jisoo asked with her eyebrows arise. 

"No, nothing. I just... zoned out," Chaeyoung tried her best to put on a casual face. 

She would have to have a talk with Lisa soon.

/LISA/

I was minding my own business, eyes closed, face relaxed, just lying on top of my comfy bed when none other than my sister decided to barge inside my room like a damn thug.