twenty three [M]

/THIRD PERSON POV/

"It's a bit cold here, Ms. Kim. Don't you think it's better if we proceed inside?"

Jennie's eyes darkened, mirroring Lisa's ones. She held the tall blonde's hand and guided her inside the apartment, stepping backward slowly. None of the two ever averted their eyes from each other's tenacious ones.

The mediocre rustle of wind quieted down as Lisa closed the front door with the back of her heels. Lisa was going to capture Jennie's lips again when Jennie suddenly shoved her chest onto the wooden door.

Lisa grunted at the contact as Jennie tiptoed to claim Lisa's lips with hers. Running her hands up and down Jennie's arms that were covered by her hoodie, Lisa successfully actuated goosebumps on Jennie's skin underneath.

The air around them thickened with lust, need, and unspoken desire.

Then Lisa ducked down, her hands traveled down Jennie's back until they reached the back of her thighs. In one swift move, Lisa effortlessly scooped Jennie up. The latter automatically wrapped her legs around Lisa's waist to keep her balance while Lisa switched their position—it was now Jennie whose body trapped between her and the door. Her blazer fell down to the floor beneath, the expensive fabric was now under Lisa's dress shoes—not like she cared about it being dirty.

Gasping for air, Jennie leaned back toward the door behind her.

"I've missed you like crazy," Lisa confessed, mouth centimeters away from Jennie's. Her hot breath sent lecherous goosebumps on the back of Jennie's neck.

"You have no idea, I ache for you every day," Jennie whispered breathlessly.

"Fuck," Lisa growled, pressing herself harder on Jennie. The way Jennie said it like there was no tomorrow made Lisa's member grew more stubborn.

Their lips once again found each other, discovering the familiar taste of mint and strawberry mixed together into one piquancy of heartful desire. Jennie's hands roamed around Lisa's exposed chest, to the dignifiedly broad shoulders.

Jennie moaned when she felt Lisa's toned lower stomach pressed against her center, and Lisa took the opportunity to enter her tongue into the warmth of Jennie's mouth. Their tongues greeted one another, then soon danced together in a slow, sensual Ballad.

The cat-like eyed brunette whimpered in protest at the loss when Lisa's lips left hers. But then her moan came back sooner than the lightning before thunder when Lisa's warm mouth sucked on her neck.

Her fingers shortly tangled themselves on Lisa's blonde locks to keep the latter closer. Her mouth parted widely in delight when Lisa bit the hot skin, suck on it and then soothe it with her tongue after.

"Lisa..."

Lisa's breath hitched as her dick twitched painfully against the fabric of her boxer. Jennie's voice had gone a little too dangerously inviting for her to keep her cool.

"Yeah, baby?" Lisa murmured lowly, her voice hoarse and husked with heavy desire.

"Take me to bed," Jennie exhaled, her eyes still closed in bliss and delight.

Wasting no time, Lisa locked their lips together as she managed to walk toward Jennie's bedroom. The kiss had gone way hotter and needier than before, their breath serrated and within seconds, they had gone inside the dark bedroom.

"Don't turn on the light," Jennie paused, searching for Lisa's eyes in the dark.

Lisa sat down on the bed, Jennie straddling her. Within Jennie's previous tone, Lisa recognized something unsure and insecure, something Jennie tried not to be obvious about but unfortunately failed.