thirty nine [M]

/THIRD PERSON POV/

/THIRD PERSON POV/

Both women panted heavily, Lisa closing the door behind her with the back of her feet. Jennie's legs were wrapped tightly around Lisa's waist, her fingers tangled in Lisa's blonde locks, kissing her as if their days would end if she didn't. Her skirt was pushed up to her waist, Lisa's burning touch caressing the skin of her thighs.

When Lisa cupped her ass and squeezed them, she moaned loudly, grinding her center to Lisa's clothed stomach. "Lisa... stop teasing and fuck me," Jennie whimpered as Lisa walked them further into their bedroom.

"Fucking hell, baby," Lisa groaned as Jennie started to grip her shoulders tightly, her nails digging into her skin painfully. Call Lisa a masochist, but she loved it.

Lisa then lead them towards the desk and put Jennie down, holding Jennie's thighs open so she could slip in between her legs. "I want to fuck you with your heels on," Lisa whispered, squeezing Jennie's thighs which earned her a muffled moan from her girlfriend.

"I want you to fuck me your way," Jennie whispered back, unbuttoning her shirt and leaving her with her red bra. "I'm all yours, baby."

Lisa bit her lip when Jennie winked at her, pushing the last button of her self control. She unclasped Jennie's bra and ripped Jennie's skirt apart, immediately cupping her wet center when the clothing came off. "Such a bitch for me, aren't you?" Lisa smirked and Jennie smiled at her, rubbing her hand on Lisa's crotch.

"You'll be damned if I'm not," Jennie said, unzipping the zipper of Lisa's pants. "Who makes you this hard, baby?"

Jennie leaned forward as she pulled out Lisa's dick out of her pants and cupped it, making Lisa rolled her eyes back in ecstasy. Jennie started pumping her slightly, loving the way Lisa biting her lip, trying not to come. "I asked you something, Lisa," Jennie whispered, jerking Lisa as she spoke. "Who makes you this hard?"

"You," Lisa breathed out heavily, her hand blindly reaching for Jennie's thong to rip it and joining her torn skirt. "And you're going to pay for it."

Lisa kissed Jennie again, cupping her breasts and Jennie moaned deliciously, her hands pulling Lisa closer by the waist. "If you don't fuck me now, Lili, I swear to God—"

"Stop talking," Lisa hissed, pushing herself into Jennie's wet, warm center without a warning. Jennie yelped and squeezed Lisa's bicep tighter.

Lisa then pushed Jennie to lay on her desk by her neck, choking her and keeping her in place while she thrust into her mercilessly. "Fuck, Jennie, you're so—" Lisa's breath hitched when Jennie squeezed her thigh, trapping Lisa inside her tighter. "—perfect."

Jennie pulled Lisa by her tie and captured her lips again. Soon enough, the kiss turned sloppy as the both of them focused on reaching their highs. Jennie's nails were already making their marks on Lisa's body, and Lisa would be the biggest liar on earth if she said she didn't love it. She loved it when Jennie marked her, especially with scratches and love bites, she loved to have Jennie all over her body. And the pain turned her on more.