thirty three

A/N: prepare yourself for a long ass chapter lol. enjoy. (or not)

/THIRD PERSON POV/

/THIRD PERSON POV/

There are things, several, certain things, that still appeared appealing to you doesn't matter how many times you had come across them. From simply the way they still managed to take your breath away every time, the way they send tingles upon your skin, or just the way your face went suddenly warm as if you had just been kissed by the sunlight.

Jennie wasn't new to those things we had discussed above. For example, it doesn't matter how many times she had watched Call Me by Your Name, the movie still managed to make her feel everything all at once. From the way Oliver and Elio started not so smoothly to both of them feeling comfortable enough to share their feelings through unsaid words, and the famous "Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine". Another example, the way her heart would still flutter every time she reread the letter Lisa wrote for her the same day Kuma was gifted to her.

And the last but not least example, also the one happening to her right now, was the sight of Lisa.

Nothing else, just the sight of Lisa, doesn't matter the circumstances. But for now, her heart plummed at the sight of Lisa in grey sweatpants, white t-shirt, and her blonde hair let loose in somewhat a careless way.

Jennie had entered the bedroom without holding any expectations within her. Of course, she had wished that she would see Lisa sooner, but she wasn't prepared for the fact that Lisa was home already, sitting on the couch ever so relaxed with her casual clothes, reading a book with an untroubled look on her face.

The moment she met Lisa's gaze, her breath got caught in her throat.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was her weakness, also one of the things that would still manage to catch her completely helpless albeit the circumstances—the sight of her girlfriend, her Lili. Lisa managed to snatch her breath away, send tingles upon her skin, and send her body into the familiar rupture of warmth.

Lisa offered a soft smile as Jennie approached her, "Hey, beautiful," Lisa put down the book on the coffee table and offered a hand as a gesture to ask Jennie to sit down, joining her. 

Jennie put her hand on Lisa's, happily sat down on Lisa's lap, and leaned onto her sturdy chest, planting a soft kiss on Lisa's pale cheek, "Hi, love,"

Jennie stared into Lisa's eyes as Lisa leaned back onto the couch, the latter's hand casually caressing Jennie's hair. Jennie told herself again and again that she was so lucky, luckier than any person living on this earth, because she had Lisa to love and take care of her. Jennie leaned forward and pressed their lips together, her hand found itself on Lisa's shoulder to rest upon it. Lisa brought her pointer finger to caress Jennie's chin as she would do to cats—kittens.

"How's your day?" Lisa asked when they both pulled back.

Jennie was then reminded by the fact that she hadn't breathed this easily until now when she's back in Lisa's arms. "Ten out of ten wouldn't recommend," Jennie whispered, circling her arms around Lisa's shoulders as she leaned towards her so that Lisa's face would be buried in the crook of her neck.