thirty [M]

/JENNIE/

/JENNIE/

I sighed for the nth time today.

It was another usual day at YG University, boring, and monotone. We were told for our last semester's project we have to do a presentation in a group. I was surprised since Professor Adam even bothered to choose the groups by himself, that was a rare occasion because usually, professors didn't give a shit except for explaining the subjects and scoring our tests.

In front of me sat Luke, blond hair, blue eyes, pink lips, a white shirt, and a creme sweater. He, as far as I knew, was one of the glee club members—a club for those whose vocals are beyond average. I could clarify that because even as we were talking, he'd never stopped humming to whatever music was playing on his left airpod.

Beside Luke was Jeongyeon, the captain of our Softball team. She was quite talkative but not the annoying type. She's actually the one who's planning everything for our group, and I silently thanked her for it. I could barely get my mind off of one certain person, let alone think about what we should do next.

And finally, beside me, was Kim Hanbin. I knew him because he was in the same dance club as Kai. He was a nice guy, he's surprisingly intelligent, too. He rarely opened his mouth, but when he did, it was always something important which usually slipped from our attention. But the best part about him was, he didn't try anything on me, he even gave me my respectable personal space. Not to be overconfident or anything, but it'd been a long time since a guy hadn't tried to hit on me, and I could say I enjoy this a lot.

"I think we should split the assignment so it'll be easier to get done. I mean, each of us can choose one of these four parts," Luke pointed at the paper where Jeongyeon had written the content of the presentation. "And make a document that explains the part. Then you three can send it to me, I'll make the presentation slides."

"Are you sure?" I asked, baffled with his generosity because, well, I wouldn't want to make any presentation unless it was an individual project.

"Yup," Luke smiled, his dimples exposing themselves when he did. "So, deal?"

"Alright, deal," Jeongyeon said while Hanbin only nodded. Then we started to discuss which part each of us should do, later what's the important things that must be included in the presentation. After that, both Luke and Jeongyeon stood up and went to their original seats.

I glanced at my phone, checking if Lisa had sent me another text and also to check on the clock. 2.18, and no notifications from her. I sighed, feeling bored and suddenly grumpy.

Why hadn't she texted me? She's aware that my class ended at half-past two, right? I had told her about it, hadn't I?

Did she forget? Where's she right now? If she dares to forget to pick me up, I swear I'll never let her taste this pussy ever ag—

"You look like an angry kitten," someone said from my right and I was immediately snatched back from my own thoughts.

"Excuse me?"