Chapter 7 - The Consequence Of Taking a Chomp From The Dragon's Claw

His majesty the emperor's Dragon Bed is spacious and comfortable, allowing four to five people to sleep on it simultaneously.

Feng Zhao Wen is an extremely picky person. Although he is negligent towards the task of feeding himself, that is merely the residual effect left behind by his many years in the army. A royal crown prince who can endure times of joy and tribulations with the soldiers, compared to a royal crown prince who looks down from above, can always much more easily gain the willing and undying loyalty of subordinates.

But he has one intolerable shortcoming. That is, his requirements towards his bedding is of a very high standard. The pallet must be thick and sturdy, soft and flexible, while the covers must be light and smooth, able to provide warmth. Being able to take my afternoon nap upon his dragon bed, sleeping until my saliva overflows, is simply my good fortune.

It's just that, just as I was intoxicatedly sleeping, dreaming good dreams, his majesty the emperor poked my cheek, bullying me into wakefulness. That's just the way it is, not a splendid experience at all.

I had not yet fully awakened, and the delicacies in my dream had not yet been placed into my mouth; at this time, I could only feel that the fellow who had disturbed my sleep was truly abominable, so I forgot a very frightening possibility. That is, the possibility that that fellow was his majesty the emperor. The palm of my hand swung by, while I ferociously threatened: "Xiao Huang, if you keep making a ruckus, I won't give you any dinner!"

Actually, the referred to person is also an emperor, but merely the emperor of a vanquished nation, nothing more, so I dared to self-righteously swat him.

See, it is within my nature. This bully-the-weak-but-fear-the-strong part of me is very severe right?!

By my ear was the sound of gritted teeth: "An Yi, who did you say you won't give dinner to?"

Thoroughly awake, as soon as I opened my eyes, I saw Feng Zhao Wen's approaching phoenix eyes. With a bolt, I sat up: "Your majesty is wise! Of course it's I who will not be given dinner!" This palace hall's pastry plate is never idle anyways....

Feng Zhao Wen leant a bit closer, his face faintly ashen: "All this time, you've been eating and sleeping with that emperor from the vanquished great Chen nation?"

Towards this reasonless anger of his, I was baffled. Without thinking it through, I blurted out: "Aren't I and the respectable you, your majesty, also eating and sleeping together in the same way?!" The difference is, that thing that has occurred between us two, has never occurred with Xiao Huang. What part of this matter deserves any anger?

I've eaten and slept with Xiao Huang for many years now, and have yet to see anyone say a single word about it.

"The same?" A cold laugh burst from his lips. Unrestrainedly, he bit my ear while I miserably shrieked, "Ah ah ah ah –"

In the end, what is he throwing a temper for?

Even though my ear didn't hurt, the feeling of being bitten is still very crummy!

It is said that when you meet an evildoer, there are two methods. One is to launch a life-and-death struggle against him. One is to loudly shriek, drawing the surrounding people's attention and scaring off the evildoer. Originally, I am someone who was defeated under Feng Zhao Wen's hands, so it can be concluded that I lost the life-and-death struggle. The only choice left is the latter.

Although I don't need my pride, but I belive that his majesty the emperor is an extremely prideful person.

Sure enough, he stopped biting and immediately covered my mouth. My eyes whirled, circling around the palace hall's interior. To my luck, the imperial servants who filled the palace hall had expressions of being stunned until foolish. I opened my eyes wide, implying: if you dare to bite me again, then I'll dare to shout!