Chapter 28 Scorched Earth Tactic

The hall was brightly lit by candle lights. The previous coldness on his face was swept away, replaced by enthusiasm. I suddenly had the urge to draw back, but the person holding me refused to let go. Our lips were pasted together while my body was pressed against his. Even though our clothes were thick, I could still felt the fast beating of his heart.

I had no idea why, I suddenly felt uneasy. My logic started to fail me. I finally used all my energy to struggle, trying to release the hold he had on my head. "Y-Your Highness, you must not do this....."

His long narrow eyes seemed to be filled with brilliant lights, rendering me temporarily speechless.

"Why can I not do this?" He gathered my head using his hand and kissed my neck as he asked in a muffled voice.

This kind of casual and lazy Feng Zhao Wen seemed like a different person from that cold-blooded Crown Prince who resided in the commander in chief's tent. Seems like the flattering method I used these past few days was useless..... At this moment, I really wanted to flip open Sun Tzu's Art of War and finds an appropriate tactic.

Unfortunately he held me tight against his chest, there was no possibility of him letting go of me at all. I started sweating, my head was in a knot. I could sense the impending danger; even my voice carried traces of grief, "You and I.... me and you......." I was really scared. My rather dim-witted head really could not find any excuse to push him away.

He started groping me up and down before whispering comfortingly next to my ears, "Xiao Yi, have you forgotten how crazily in love you were with me? You and I shares bed for more than half a year, even if you wants to go back, no one will marry you."

Honestly, I was really ignorant when it came to things like that. But loving someone for too long was bound to give you bitter feelings; that part was half-right.

"I—- never has the plan to marry Your Highness!"

He dangerously swept his phoenix eyes over my face, "You were so crazy for me; if you don't want to marry me, do you want to be a nun?" He unfastened my collar with his hand.

Eh.... A nun could not eat meat, I didn't know if it was worth it.

This was truly an unprecedented test on my life and desire for food.

A flash of smile could be seen on his face before he stared at me sternly, "This is a military order!"

I shrank a little as he added, "Be good, if you don't listen, you will be punished." His words gradually turned softer as he released my collar, revealing a good patch of my skin.

Shameless! I glared at him, anxiously saying, "Since this is a military order, why didn't you call for General Wu Ke?"

I outstretched my hands to block his.

He looked at me before he laughed and bit my nose, "General Wu Ke is too handsome, I don't have the heart to taint him." His hand was already groping god knows where.

I was dumbfounded. I really could not believe this was the straight-faced man who threatened me with military action earlier. But facing this Crown Prince, I could not hit him nor could I curse him. I could only argue, "Your Highness, this official's position does not obligate me to serve you in bed!"

At that moment, his eyes turned really soft and gentle. He wrapped his arms around my body and spoke in an imploring and begging tone, "Be good. Tonight, it is this prince that will serve Xiao Yi in bed. This prince is Xiao Yi's person...."

Lowering his head and becoming humble was actually something he was capable of doing?

Today was really an eye-opening experience!