Chapter 10 Who is the Obstacle of Who?

Zhong Hua Hall is bright like it is in the middle of daylight, I paces in front of the door four or five times. I peek at the inside of the hall, Feng Zhao Wen is busy criticizing memorials. Not far from where he sits, a round table full of four dishes and one soup lays cold.

I was staring at the dishes, secretly salivating when Feng Zhao Wen speaks, "Come in."

I look around, the guards guarding the door are like wooden statues, they didn't move at all.

"Come in." He is starting to sound impatient.

I poke one of the guards near me and whispers to him, "Hurry and get in! His Majesty is calling for you!"

A heavy voice comes from the hall, "An Yi, roll over here now!"

(TN: The 'roll' here is equivalent to get your ass in here now!)

I scratches my head and takes my sweet time as I steps into the hall before I kneels, honestly saying, "Your Majesty, this criminal does not know how to roll."

Feng Zhao Wen stops writing, an ill-intent smile flashing in his eyes, "You don't know how to roll, but you sure are good at kicking people."

I kowtow, "Your Majesty is brilliant and outstanding, this criminal really does not know how to roll. Why don't you teach this criminal how to roll, this criminal will then roll for you to see!"

The laughing sound of 'Pft' can be heard and Tian Bing Qing who is standing behind the emperor clutches his own mouth. He quaveringly turns his body around, hunching over looking as though he is in great pain.

Feng Zhao Wen kicks his leg, "If you want to laugh, go out and laugh!"

Tian Bing Qing walks out while limping a little.

Feng Zhao Wen gives me a diabolical look, "An Yi, you must be tired after going out."

His voice is warm as hell, had it been accompanied by a soulful face, I would have been touched. I copies Qin Yu Zheng's feminine voice to answer him, "Thanking Your Majesty for your consideration, this criminal is not tired." No matter how touched one is, under Feng Zhao Wen's diabolical laughter, all of it disappears.

I alertly takes a step back, stammering, "N—Not tired! Not tired at all!"

"But you look so tired." He smiles at me warmly. "I am just a little hungry..." He ignores my little reply and opens his mouth, "Somebody come! Send Miss to bath."

Four sturdy palace maids suddenly comes in from outside, they looks so powerful and strong. They lift the screaming and struggling me until we reach the bathhouse. After that, they crudely flings me into the pond, causing water to splash all over. I ended up submerging on the pool twice before leaning against the pool wall. I carefully gives them a fawning smile, "All four Jiejies, An Yi is used to bathing on her own. All four jiejies should just let An Yi bath on her own."

All four sturdy maids flock around me, they strips my clothes off of me and take out the Huan Xi Palace's layered cloth and rubs them against my entire body.

After the bathing session that takes around 2 hours, they lift me back to Zhong Hua Palace. By then I am already famished.

"Your Majesty ah! Where did you get those four jiejies? They are so strong! This criminal almost loses a couple of layers of skin!"

Feng Zhao Wen is unruffled in the middle of other's chaotic time, he is reclining on the bed while reading a book. I was flung over to the pond and was cleaned until my skin and flesh are almost scrubbed off; and then I was placed on a long couch next to the pool by a couple of pretty maids. They rubbed some fragrant cream on my entire body and then trimmed my toes. I complain about all those things to him, but it falls on deaf eyes. He simple says, "They are all Za Yi Palace's maids that are in charge of cleaning toilets. Perhaps they had grown used to rinsing toilets and cannot control their strengths...."