Chapter 24 The Ways of Fostering Good Relationship With Colleagues and Superior

Heavens! I used to think Feng Zhao Wen was my direct superior.

Making tea, pouring water and massaging superior's back were things that subordinates normally did, right?

Sleeping on the same bed though, was really inappropriate no matter how you think about it.

That night when I first woke up, he spent the night on his table, reading war reports. I was on the bed with a fuzzy head; I dreamed of something desolate, my head hurting greatly. The pain was unbearable. I screamed in my dream, it felt as though there was nowhere I could run to. As I wander around in my dream, someone woke me up. "An Yi..... An Yi..... Wake up. Your head is hurting again?"

I blinked. My body felt so sluggish, soaked as though I had been swimming in water. Feng Zhao Wen's strained and red phoenix eyes were right in front of me as he patted my back gently with his large palm. My chaotic heart quickly calmed down.

En, this boss was really competent. Not only did he care about his helper's meals and clothes, he also cared about their emotional health.

I tried to rack my brain, failing to remember the fragmented dream. Just, the feeling of pain was deeply ingrained in my brain. I touched my head, feeling a burst of dizziness before closing my eyes while wiping the sweats that was formed on my forehead. "I had a bad headache in my dream..... Really really bad."

He lied next to me on the bed, embracing me with his long arms. He used his hand to pat my head. I thought our position was strange yet comfortable at the same time. He was very warm, making one reluctant to part from him. I leaned onto him, mumbling, "No wonder everyone have such high regards towards Your Highness. When we are sick, we can actually share a bed with you and chat."

His voice contained faint traces of smile, "An Xiao Lang, is sharing a bed with this prince an honor to you?"

"If An Yi isn't afraid of ruining Your Highness' romance prospect, An Yi can only wish to be sick all the time so I can share the bed with you all night." Oh heavens, by then I had truly gotten used to being a man.

Feng Zhao Wen dragged his tone next to my ears, "An Xiao Lang, you have to remember what you said."

———— Two days later, I regretted it to death.

He was battling the Great Chen and successfully conquered Sui City. I heard, the soldiers of the Great Chen turned into idiots under his hand. Perhaps their commander-in-chief was old and unprincipled, he actually got cold feet. That commander Yan actually brought his son with him to meet Feng Zhao Wen, General Wu Ke and the rest.

Tian Bing Qing pointed at the Yan father and son, "The Great Chen didn't seem to have that many loyal ministers."

I stared at the young man next to the old commander-in-chief, he looked so familiar to the eyes. I pondered for a long time yet I couldn't bring myself to remember who he was. I couldn't stop myself from appreciating the view, "That young man is so handsome!"

Tian Bing Qing stared at me as though he had just received great surprise, "You remember everything?"

I stared back at him unperturbed, "Remember what? Don't tell me he is an enemy who killed my father?"

Tian Bing Qing: "..............."

He looked tongue-tied, don't tell me I accidentally guessed right.

When Feng Zhao Wen returned to the camp, he reported everything to him.

Feng Zhao Wen called a bunch of physicians to examine me. They looked at me with difficult expressions, "There is a blood clot on General An's head. The clot needs to be cleared first to regain General's memories."