Chapter 54 Part 2 40 Questions With the Emperor and Empress

21. What if you have a feeling that your partner has a change of heart?

Xiao Feng: I will cut off the head of whoever I suspect make her change her heart.

Xiao Yi:..... Nothing really! He already has a side-lover.

The Author: (Leans forward in interest before whispering) Daughter, are you having problems with your marriage?

Xiao Yi: Why do I feel like you are enjoying the sight of other's distress. Unfortunately, your worry is in vain. I have to share him with his work, he is a workaholic.

Xiao Feng: Xiao Yi, are you unhappy with that? But I have never neglected you in 'that' department, seems like I wasn't doing enough. (Lifts wife into his shoulder to return to Zhong Hua Palace to fulfill his responsibility.)

The Author: (Anxiously holds them back.) Cough, the interview is not over. Please put down the wife first. You are being watched by the entire nation, such a loss of conduct.

The Crowd: (Urge the cameraman) Hurry and bring the camera to Zhong Hua Palace.

22. Will you be able to forgive your partner if she has a change of heart?

Xiao Feng: Will she even has the chance to have a change of heart?

Xiao Yi: His eyes have always been bad.

The Author: .............

23. Whenever the two of you are together, when will your heart skip the fastest?

Xiao Feng: Skip.

Xiao Yi: Skip.

The Author: (Slams hand into table) I have waited so long to ask that question! Can you not skip?

Xiao Feng: Why don't you skip then?

The Author: I am not a frog!

24. When are you the happiest?

Xiao Feng: Whenever she is with me.

Xiao Yi: Whenever I am eating.

Xiao Feng: (Eyes darken.) Seems like zhen hasn't tried enough. Let's go back to Zhong Hua Palace and work on our communication, empress.

Xiao Yi: (Tries to fawn) I will be happy as long as I am with you.

Xiao Feng: (Sits back down with a satisfied expression)

The Author: (Cover eyes) Can you be lovey dovey somewhere else?

25. Have you two fought?

Xiao Feng: Is there anything zhen cannot settle?

Xiao Yi: Your Majesty can settle everything.

The Author: Daughter, you are too meek. Let me find a feminist to teach you!

26. When do you feel loved?

Xiao Feng: When I was injured during an assassination attempt.

Xiao Yi: Always.

The Author: Love is indeed a miraculous thing. Did her love makes you come back to life, Your Majesty?

Xiao Feng: Cough..... (This is a rare occurrence where he cannot find anything to refute the author with!)

27. Are you the attacking party or the receiving party?

Xiao Feng: Do you even have to ask that?

<>

Xiao Yi: I have always been trying to be the attacking party, but I always loses!

The Author: Daughter, you are so pitiful.